Chapter Nineteen

As the trio went to bed, a stranger snuck in during the night. An assassin, who had finally found his prey. As the sun came up, Mina's eyes opened to the pleasant sight.

Illumi was sitting on Hisoka, playing on his handheld game system. He had waited all morning for Mina to wake up. He didn't want to interrupt her sleep, as he knew how important it was for her. Mina held out her arms to him.

"Ah, I see that you're awake Mimi."

"Gitta-kun, I've missed you."

"Please, call me Illy like you used to. You could have come home." He pulled her into his lap and sat on the ground.

"I joined a circus, Illy! It was such fun. And I met Morou-sama! And then Chro!"

Illumi's bloodlust spilled out. Not only did Hisoka personally bother him, but he wasn't willing to share Mina. Not now that he just found her.

This awoke the two men. Chrollo looked around and then immediately grasped the situation. He had known Illumi for quite a few years now and remembered that he had been involved with a pinkette for a few years and was torn up when she disappeared.

Hisoka was less understanding. He had been trying to have sex with him for months but he was hung up on someone else. And a prude.

"Illumi, what are you doing here?~ Come to accept my offer?~"

"Absolutely not. I've come here for Mimi."

"Mi...mi?" Hisoka did not approve. He didn't approve of the sudden strong relationship Mina had with this man. She usually shared with him.

"Mina-Mina~ Will you share him with me?~ Pretty please, cutie?~" Hisoka was begging her. Highly uncharacteristic.

"I was with Illy before I got to the circus. In fact your parasite is technically him."

"Can't you remove it yet?~" Hisoka was especially sweet in the mornings. Not that Mina would know, since this was the first time he hadn't abandoned her in the night.

"Not if you keep leaving me." Mina had the upper hand now.

"How do we even know that you were closer to Mina then, than we are with her now? I certainly won't give her up just because you swoop in and claim her all for yourself." Chrollo finally added.

He did like Chrollo more than Hisoka. I guess I'll offer some proof, he thought. Illumi whipped out his cell phone and displayed a photo that no one saw coming.

 Illumi whipped out his cell phone and displayed a photo that no one saw coming

"I didn't realize you were so... kinky~ Mina-chan baby~" Hisoka was growing hard at this sight of this.

"Don't bother her Hisoka. I've come to get her. She's mine."

"Kukuku~ Absolutely not. Not when Chrollo and I have been sharing her so nicely~ I'd love to share her with you as well~ Maybe I can taste you too~" Hisoka slid an arm around Illumi's waist.

"Don't touch me." Illumi moved away quickly and gripped Mina harder. "Let me stick you with my needles, Mimi. I missed you. I promise I'll go easy." He eyes were clouded with lust. He had been looking for Mina for a very long time and it was only when Hisoka recently mentioned a sweet little pinkette, did he get the inkling that his little Mimi was close by.

"Don't." Mina looked at Illumi and pulled some of the needles out of his chest.

"Don't what?" Illumi began laying Mina down.

"Don't go easy." And with a smile, ignoring the two men who were intently watching, he decided he wouldn't.