Chapter Twenty-One

"Come home with me." Illumi demanded as he dug into the casserole they were having for lunch.

"No." Was Mina's immediate response. She took a bite of her food defiantly.

"You're not doing anything else."

"Am too. I'm with Morou-sama and Chrollo too. I'm not going to just leave them."

Chrollo looked triumphantly as Illumi while Hisoka was sulking. Illumi hadn't let Hisoka touch him at all.

"Share or go, Illy. You can't push me around like that anymore." She was getting annoyed. It wasn't enough that she had had sex with him? Why did he have to own her?

"How sure are you about that?" Illumi stepped closer to Mina, but was interrupted by Chrollo.

"I am." Chrollo was defending Mina. He loved her so much. He wasn't going to just leave her.

"Mina." Hisoka growled out.

"Yes, Morou-sama!?" Mina responded enthusiastically.

He rotated slightly and opened his arms, beckoning the poor, obsessed girl over. Mina flew into his arms.

"Don't leave me for that bully~ I'll promise to pay you more attention~"

"Yes, yes! Yes, Morou-sama!" This was one of the happiest days of her life. She snuggled closely to Hisoka as she looked at the two other males, who were still in a stand off.

"Share." Chrollo said quietly. "Share or you get none of her."

Illumi looked around and decided he couldn't win this fight. And just looking at Mina and how happy she seemed was enough.

"Fine. But I won't touch the clown."

"No one is asking you to." Chrollo stepped aside and both men returned to the lunch table.

"Well I'm glad that's resolved! Now we can all eat lunch in peace. You know, I think this will work out wonderfully. When Chrollo and Morou-sama are too busy with the troupe, then I can stay with Illy! When Illy's on a job I can be with you two!" To her, it was the perfect plan. Mina would never have to be alone and she would never have to worry about who she would be spending time with.

"I still need you to come home with me, Mimi." Illumi said as he continued eating.

"Why?" Mina asked as she snuggled closer to Hisoka. He held her protectively, bitter at Illumi.

"My parents miss you. We can also train much more effectively."

"And?"

"And I have two more siblings since you left."

"Two? That's all?"

"Yes, it seems it wasn't worth it to my mother to have any more."

"Remember when we used to joke about whether her or I would have more babies?"

"Why yes, Mimi." Illumi looked pointedly at Hisoka. "I do."

"Do you want a baby, Mina-chan? I'll give you one." Hisoka added out of spite.

"No, that's way too scary right now!"

Chrollo chuckled at the antics going on in front of him, but he knew how this would end. Mina was going to go back with Illumi until she was tired of it. Hisoka would bother him until their little pinkette came back to them. But in the mean time, she would likely grow very strong. Whether it be days, months or years, he would wait. He loved her.