Chapter Eighteen~ Lemon

"Mina. Enough." Chrollo had stopped her hand just before it ripped Machi's heart out. "Apologize Machi."

Panicked, Machi saw her painful life flash before her eyes. And now it was going to be ended by this stupid little girl.

Fortunately her her however, Hisoka came to the rescue. Appearing behind Mina, he lifted her up from behind as Chrollo dislodged her fingers.

Hisoka was so turned on. He didn't know Mina would kill. Or that she was so good at it. Setting her down on a table-like rock, he grasped her face in his hand.

"How many people, Mina~ How many people have you killed?~" He took her bloody fingers into his mouth and sucked.

"More than I bother to remember. And I'd kill more just to make you mine, Hiso." Mina murmured as she looked at Hisoka lustfully.

In front of everyone, Hisoka ripped Mina's pants off, dropped his own and forced his way into her.

Mina screamed out at the sudden pressure.

"Oh Hiso!" She cried out as he penetrated her further and deeper. Everyone was watching in confusion... everyone except Chrollo. He threw Machi aside, mumbling to her about sewing herself up, angry that he wasn't being included in what looked to be a highly passionate embrace.

Shedding his coat, Chrollo walked up to the pair.

He's going to kill them. Phinks thought to himself. Danchou never would allow this sort of thing.

But Danchou did. In fact, he encouraged it. He held Hisoka from the back and kissed at his neck, earning a loud moan from the magician. The troupe was so engrossed that they couldn't stop watching. Danchou with... Hisoka? Why? Was it this girl?

As Hisoka came to a climax, Chrollo swiped Mina away and laid her on the rock. Barely giving her time to register, he dove in between her legs and began pleasuring her with his tongue. Climaxing quickly, Mina wrapped her legs around his shoulders and entangled her hands in his hair. Not wanting to be left out, Hisoka climbed on the rock with Mina and began to gently kiss her as Chrollo prepared himself to enter her.

Humming in appreciation, Mina allowed Hisoka to slip in his tongue and swirl it around his own. Moving his own hands towards her breast as she wrapped hers around his neck. As Chrollo pushed into her, Mina cried out and tightened her grip on Hisoka's neck.

Incredibly turned on by Mina's aggression, Hisoka's hand made its way down to stroke himself. Kneeling, he allowed Mina to get a better grip on his neck and squeeze harder. She was angry at him, but she loved him so much. Even more now that he allowed another man to please her as well.

As the trio all came to their orgasms, some sort of sense returned to them. Chrollo suddenly felt very protective over the tiny girl that he just fucked. He grabbed his coat and covered it up, as Hisoka redressed and held Mina in a protective manner, as she drifted off to sleep.

"So... uh... Danchou... the heist... Did you want to talk about that?" Uvo bravely ventured.

"Oh yes." He glanced over to Hisoka and motioned for him to take Mina into the other room.

"I was thinking... Ben's Knives."