Chapter Six~Lemon

"Morou-sama, are you ready?" Mina called out as she peered into his trailer. She had changed into a simple outfit consisting of a white bandeau, black pants and a plain black kimono draped over her shoulders.

"Mina-chan~ Could you come help me for a moment?~"

Mina rushed in, glowing from the thought of Hisoka needing her help. The glow however, quickly turned into a deep blush as she discovered the state that Hisoka was in.

Hisoka was splayed out on his bed, leaning up against the headboard. Slowly and with determination he was stroking himself. Mina watched his large, steady hand travel up and down his large, pulsating member. She licked her lips, unsure of how to proceed. Using his other hand, Hisoka motioned for Mina to come closer, and while in her trance she decided it would be best to obey him. She soon stood within his reach. She glanced down at his moving hand and back up at Hisoka's smirk.

"You can touch it if you want~" he murmured to her.

"Oh, I d-don't kn-know..." She had been waiting for this for so long, it was almost unbelievable that the time was near.

"Well~ Maybe you could start by taking off that kimono for me?~ Hmm?~"

Mina shakily began removing her kimono. "Good girl~" Hisoka ran his fingers up her bare stomach and let them rest on her chest. "This next~" he said with a growing grin. Mina hesitated. She had had sex before, but even undressing in front of Hisoka was intimidating. Not to mentioned what she figured would follow that. Well, she thought, if I'm going to do it, I might as well do it well.

With that, Mina took her fingers and lightly dragged them up her thighs to her pussy where she began rubbing gently with one hand. The other hand traveled up her stomach to her breast where she toyed with the edge of her bandeau. Seeing the excitement build in Hisoka as he stroked himself faster, she chose to put her fingers in her mouth and rub herself even faster. Suddenly, his hand stopped her own from rubbing and she was greeted with a gruff, "I said: take it off".

Deciding that disobeying was riskier to her health than she was comfortable with, she moved to remove her top. Slowly she pulled the bottom upward, bringing with it her breasts until finally they popped out. Hisoka reached out to grasp one, giving it a few hard squeezes before letting out a guttural moan. She glanced down towards his member and saw it twitching violently, leaking pre-cum over his hand. This is my chance, she thought.

She perched herself on the edge of his bed, facing his feet, yet leaning back enough so that Hisoka could continue his assault on her breast. Plucking up the courage, she moved her hands to join Hisoka's in stroking his cock. In one swift motion, she threw one leg over his body and began straddling his rock-hard abs, rubbing herself against him. He sat up slightly against the headboard of his bed, wondering what next he should do to his precious Mina-chan. Suddenly, Mina's thumbs went to the head of his cock and began smearing his pre-cum all around. Hisoka let out a deep, sensual moan, urging Mina to continue, one of his hands finding her ass and giving it hard squeezes, the other finding it's way into the front of her pants.

"Oh Mina-chan~ So naughty~" he groaned, "I never would have taken you to be the kind to not wear any panties!~" He began exploring her delicate folds, lightly stroking her; just enough to illicit a soft moan.

"Mina-chan~ your voice is just so delectable~ let me hear it more~~"

He plunged one long finger into her as she let out a much louder noise of desire. Slowly moving his finger in and out, she relinquished her grip on him and leaned back against his chest. He quickened his pace and soon added a second finger and as he moved his other hand to play with her breast. He was pinching and rolling her bud between his fingers, causing a quick succession of moans and a gyration of her hips.

"Oh Mor--"

"Say my name."

"Oh Hisoka-sama, please!" she begged.

"Please what Mina-chan?~" He teased her as he added a third finger into her sopping wet pussy. He quicken his pace and began kissing her neck.

"Please! P-please fuck me Hisoka-sama!" she could barely contain herself now. The coil that had been tightening in her stomach was about to spring and she so desperately wanted to feel his thick cock inside her.

"Aren't I already doing that with my fingers Mina-chan~" He whispered in her ear breathlessly. And then came the words that broke his resolve:

"I want to feel your cock inside me ~Hiso~" she whispered back.

If he hadn't stopped himself he might have cum right then and there. Hiso. The nickname that instantly took his passion to the next level. Almost violently, he flipped Mina onto her back and ripped her pants down the front, exposing her quivering, moist pussy to him. He coated his member in bungee gum in preparation.

"He--" she began to complain.

But without warning, he plunged himself deep inside her. She screamed out first in pain, but that quickly melted into moans of pleasure. Hisoka groaned as he felt how tightly her pussy clenched his cock. An idea then struck him: she was an acrobat, no? Why not test her flexibility?

He grabbed her legs and spread them as wide as they would go, using them for leverage to pump himself deeper inside her. Mina gripped the sheets around her and whispered "Oh, Hisoka-sama" as she turned her head to the side

"Say it again." He commanded. He pushed her legs until they were above her head and pounded himself faster and harder into pussy. He began feeling the convulsions from the walls that surrounded his member and knew if she would say it again, they would be able to share their first orgasm together, a certain pleasure he rarely obtained since he normally lasted longer than this.

The pounding was almost too much for Mina as her eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth opened wide. She managed to just whisper the name that turned him on so much, "Hiso~".

"Louder!~" He demanded as her coil suddenly snapped, bringing her to full orgasm as she screamed out.

"Oh, Hiso! Hiso! Hiso!" And with that he released his milky white fluid into her moaning all the while.

"Mina~ Mina~ Minaaa~" he groaned as his pace slowed down and he dropped her legs.

Panting and sweaty, the pair slowly extracted themselves from one another, taking a moment to simply lie there and enjoy the aftermath of their orgasms.

When she had recovered enough to stand, Mina rose from the bed. Hisoka propped himself up on one arm in order to examine this pink beauty further. As she went around collecting her clothing she came upon the realization that she wouldn't be able to wear her pants outside. Sighing, she began removing her pants and Hisoka hummed in appreciation. Blushing, she quickly put on her bandeau and her kimono, tying it tightly around her waist with a strip of fabric she ripped from her pants. Tossing the torn pants in the waste bin, she took a seat on the bed next to Hisoka.

"I had such a fun time with you Mina-chan~ We'll simply have to do this again sometime~" He purred to her as he stroked her milky white thigh "But for now, I believe it is getting late and we wouldn't want Yuuga-chan to wonder where you've been the last two hours.

Two hours!? She thought. I thought it had only been 30 minutes! Yuuga would definitely wonder where she was. 

Mina leapt out of bed, placed a chaste kiss on Hisoka's forehead and ran out to find her friend and assure her of her safety.