Chapter Fifteen

When Mina awoke, she found herself snuggled closely to a bare Chrollo. Shifting around, she looked for her other partner.

"Chrollo-san?"

"Just Chrollo please."

"Chrollo?"

"Yes Mina, love?"

"Where's Morou-sama?" Chrollo rolled his eyes. Maybe he wouldn't be royalty like Hisoka, but at least she would say his name. Was that better? He didn't know. But it was certainly different and he liked that enough.

"Oh he has probably left."

"What?!" Mina looked up at Chrollo, tears filling her eyes. "He never says good-bye to me! He probably hates me!"

"No, Mina, my love. He likes you just fine. Maybe a little more now that you're training. He's just like that. Busy, inconsiderate and fickle." Chrollo pulled Mina closer and kissed her forehead.

"Morou-sama is a great person."

"Sure, but he's that and busy, inconsiderate and fickle. Those aren't bad traits. Just frustrating sometimes. But that's why I'm here for you. I'm rarely busy, highly considerate and quite dependable. So we all work out well together."

Mina nodded, but she still had tears in her eyes. Looking down, Chrollo noticed that her nen was indeed focused in her eyes.

"Mina, I want you to take a deep breath and recognize where the nen is in your body right now. Keep your tears, but just notice how you feel."

Burying her head into Chrollo's chest, she did as she was told. Trying her hardest, she tried to feel where her nen was in her body.

"My eyes!" She called out after a minute or so.

"Yes! Remember this feeling Mina! Dry your tears and feel where the nen returns to. Then we can focus on getting it back."

Both Chrollo and Mina sat up. Mina giggled at the state they were in, both completely nude and in someone else's room. She took another deep breath and felt as the nen flowed back into her body.

"Can we go back to our room?" Mina asked, excited to try out her newfound skill.

"We could... but I don't know if I feel like getting dressed. I may just relax for a while." Chrollo responded slyly as he got up and walked away from Mina.

Oh! He's asking me to try it out now! Mina thought to herself. focusing herself, she brought the nen from where it was resting towards her eyes, which quickly filled with tears. When she opened them, she saw the world in a new light. Some things had very faint glows around them, Chrollo was almost like a light and she was also shrouded in her own aura.

"Chrollo."

"Yes, Mina?" Chrollo looked her in the eyes.

"Get dressed."

"Okay." Chrollo felt his free will slip away just a tad as he picked up his clothes from the ground. Mina giggled as Chrollo got dressed in a robotic manner. She wondered what she would wear, since her pajamas got destroyed last night. Getting up and searching around, she came across a plain shirt of Hisoka's. This will do.

As they both finished getting dressed, Chrollo snapped out of his hypnosis and looked to Mina.

"Wow." He murmured, just as she slipped the shirt past her breasts.

"Yes, Chrollo?"

"I think I love you Mina. Come here." He was overtaken by the sheer power that Mina possessed in her voluptuous, small body.

"Do you think that?" She sashayed over to him, teasing him by playing with the hem of her long shirt.

"I do!" Chrollo sped over towards Mina, lifted her up bridal style, moved her shirt up and blew onto her belly, making a funny noise, tickling her.

"Stop it! Stop it Chro!" He beamed at the cute nickname. Certainly, he was truly Mina's favorite.

"Say you love me too! Say it!" He continued to tickle her.

"Okay! Okay! I love you too!" She had tears in her eyes from how much she was laughing and for a moment, she forgot all about Hisoka, all about training and all about the curse that she forgot to remove. She was simply happy.