Chapter Twelve

"I'm not kidding!" Chrollo wasn't sure whether to be offended or join in with the hysterical pinkette.

"I know! I know!" Mina said in between giggles. "But like really? Is he on top? Is that how that works?"

"Sometimes!" Chrollo yelled indignantly. He was blushing furiously. It wasn't a secret per say that he sometimes enjoyed the company of men, but it also wasn't something he went around telling every girl he met. Especially a girl he might try to bed later.

Mina's laughter began to wind down. As she wiped tears from her eyes, she looked up at Chrollo, wrapping her legs around his broad back.

"Well if Morou-sama likes you like that, then I'll have to try you out too."

"Wh-what do you mean by that!?"

"I want to share everything with Morou-sama! And it's not like I didn't like you before. In fact, I like you even more now that I know Morou-sama likes you."

"I don't know if I should be flattered or offended."

"I can flatter you if you'd like." Mina begin lightly. "I'm stunned by your physique. It's gorgeous," She ran her hand over his abs, "I can always appreciate hard work." Next, bringing her hand up to his face, Mina caressed his cheek slowly. "Your eyes are so deep, so hypnotic, it's relaxing. I don't feel on edge at all." Slowly, she brought her lips to his in a chaste kiss. "We both already know that you have warm, soft lips. That may be my favorite thing. You look so hard and so cold, but really you just look untouchable. You are in fact," Mina then decided to fully embrace the stunned man, "very touchable."

"You are so very distracting," Chrollo mumbled. He wasn't normally this hands-on, but something about Mina made him this way. He nuzzled closer and whispered in her ear, "don't tell anyone my secret, then they'll all want to touch me." This earned a giggle from Mina.

"Well then it'll have to stay between me, you and Morou-sama!" She hopped off of Chrollo's lap and began stretching. "So what is the training today for me, the conjurer?"

"Well first, you have to tell me about your nen."

"Oh fine! Nen this and nen that! You're obsessed. I don't ask about your nen type! So nosy. Alright, so it kind of works better as a hypothetical story."

"Very well, go on."

"If someone makes me so upset that I cry, then I feel a darkness come over me and it spills out everywhere. Then if I look at someone and ask them for something, they always do it. But I have to be crying, otherwise it doesn't work. But if no one looks at me, then I can ask for help. I usually ask for my friend Gitta-kun, but when I was little I would ask for my mom. Then a little creature that kind of looks like the person crawls out of the darkness. I tell them a name and then they go attach to the person. Yuuga-san told me that when she had one attached to her, it made it so using her nen was unusually hard to use. Only I could see the thing, unless she concentrated her nen really hard in her eyes. And the only way to get rid of it was for me to honestly forgive the person. I have to say out loud that I forgive them. I can't lie about it either or it won't work. Just like I probably can't lie to make the thing appear in the first place. I really have to be upset."

Wow, Chrollo thought to himself, that's a lot to take in. It seems she already has an every day skill she can focus on. She'll just have to work on her acting.

"Could you still command people if the tears in your eyes weren't totally authentic?"

"I have no idea! I never tried. I usually just ask people if I need something." Chrollo chuckled at this. Well, she's definitely no thief.

"Well then," he began "let's try now."