Jaeden

A/N: THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SOME SPOILERS FROM THE BOOK OF HENRY. SO IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT, BE PREPARED FOR SPOILERS (or just don't read it lol)

You and Jaeden have been dating ever since you both got the parts in a movie called The Book Of Henry.
It obviously took some time To get to know each other, but other than that, you guys have a lot in common.
You play the role of a young girl named Christina. She has an abusive father and the only one who knows at first, is Henry, who's played by Jaeden.
Although, Henry is going through a lot at the time, he tries his very best to help Christina.
-
"You ready for the scene?" You ask Jaeden as you both walk onto set.
"Yeah but..I really don't think you should watch..it's pretty intense." He replied.
"Oh shut up. I can handle it." You say.
"You sure?"
"Positive."
The scene that he was referring to was when Henry has a seizure. It in fact was  very, intense. Although, you didn't know that.
-
Christina wasn't in this scene, so you stood off to the side watching the scene unfold.
Before they started, you gave Jaeden a thumbs up and he smiled and winked.
As Colin yelled "ACTION", you watched  carefully.
You saw your boyfriend get into a ball on the floor and start shaking his body.
You felt your body tense up.
This is intense..
You though to yourself.
You put your hand over your mouth, trying not cry or scream because at this point, you didn't know what to do.
You heard Naomi's character, Susan, yell for Peter, Jacob's character, to call 911.
"AAANNDDDD CUT!"
-
You were still in shock, not realizing that your body was still so tense.
After talking to Colin, Jaeden walked over to you.
"You ok?" He asked, laughing a bit.
You nodded, yes, not knowing what to say.
"It's ok. I'm alright. See?" He said, pulling you into a hug.
That immediately made your body feel warm, so you were a little less tense.
"That was..um..wow." You laughed.
"Told ya." He grinned.
You rolled your eyes and you both laughed and continued to talk with the rest of the cast.

A/N: Mkay this sucks but whatever I'm literally just sitting here and I'm bored so um yea.
Alsooooo, if you guys read my recent Wyatt imagine, you'll know that I now have a co-owner.
Shes my best friend and her name is Sam so...YEET.
K bye loves.
-Angie 🎈