Finn

for 

enjoy!

-

Erin had been dreading the summer. It was always so hot where she lived, she never got to see her boyfriend because he was always busy, and she was having the absolutely most boring summer ever.

She decided to FaceTime her boyfriend, Finn, seeming as she had nothing better to do. 

She tapped on his contact and waited.

When she saw Finn appear on the screen, her face lit up.

"Finnie!!" she squealed. She never really got to FaceTime him either.

"Hey Erin! what's up?" Finn smiled.

"Are you busy?" Erin asked. Her bright face started to drop, considering the fact that he might have to leave again. 

"nah, I'm on break." He answered.

"well...can I ask you a question?" Erin said.

"yes of course, what is it?" He asked, concerned. 

"When will I be able to see you again?" she asked. The look on her face made Finn's heart shatter into a million pieces. Truth is, Erin just wanted to cry more than anything. She was absolutely miserable without Finn. 

"baby...I don't know. I'm really busy with shooting and-" Finn started.

"figures.." Erin mumbled, letting a  tear slip down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away. 

"Please don't cry...look, I sent you something in the mail for you and your friends. Summers' almost over and I really want you to have fun. But I gotta go back now. I'll see you soon, okay?" He replied. 

"okay..I love you." She said.

"I love you too." 

and the call was ended. 

-

The next day, Erin was curious about what Finn sent her, so she went to check the mail.

she quickly opened the packaged box that she received. 

inside revealed, 3 tickets to Disney Land.

Erin immediately flashbacked to the time she told Finn that she's always wanted to go to Disney Land. 

The flight would leave later on that day, and apparently Erin's two other friend's already knew all about this trip so, they came over to help her pack.

"this is going to be so flipping fun."

-

{Time skip to at Disney Land bc...yes.} 

-

Erin and her friends were having so much fun, that she almost forgot about missing her boyfriend. 

"I cant believe you guys planned this with Finn." Erin chuckled, eating her ice cream.

"well you better believe it because there's still one more surprise ahead of ya." Erin's friend smirked.

"another surprise? how can this get any better? It already feels like I'm dreaming." Erin said.

"I can assure you that this is not a dream." a familiar voice said, wrapping his hands around Erin's eyes. "Guess who?"

The voice sounded much too familiar.

Erin's head whipped around like a baseball, only to see the one person she dreamed of seeing.

"Finnie!" she yelled, jumping onto him and hugging him tightly.

"surprise." he chuckled.

"aw...Finn...You did all this for me..?"  

"well my director said I could use a break, so the first thing that I thought of was you." he smiled.

Erin hugged him even tighter. "I missed you so much Wolfhard." 

"I missed you too baby girl." 

-

The fucking last trailer for season 2 of ST is out tomorrow and I'm screaming !!

can you  hear me??

- Angie