Jaeden

"Y/N!!!! WAKE UPPPP!!!" Finn aka your brother (I'm sorry 😂) jumped on your bed and shook you. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" You yelled pushing him off. "We are going to the beach with the IT cast so get ready!" Finn demanded walking out of your room.
Omfg I have to go to the beach.. with Finn and the rest of the cast.. but doesn't that mean Jaeden will be there? Shit..
(I apologize for the language)
You began getting dressed.. you simply threw on a black bikini and a white lace cover. You walked out and Finn looked at what you were wearing.
"NO BOYS! Especially since you are wearing that." Finn said playfully
"Who says your the boss of me?" You smirked
"So you are gonna go hook up with some boy?" Finn questioned
"N-no I never said that. I'm just stating that you aren't the boss of me" You blushed at the thought of you 'hooking up' with someone.

You and Finn left the house and on to the beach. When you arrived you ran out and hugged your best friend Sophia.
"Omg my best friend is here!!!" Sophia squealed in excitement, she hugged you and you smiled.

You turned around and saw Jaeden talking to Finn. "Hey Jaeden" You said with a smile on your face. "Hey Y/N" Jaeden replied returning the smile.
"I'll race you guys to the water!" Jack yelled running, your competitive instincts pulled you running after him. The rest of them ran to the water as well.
Fairly large waves were coming but you didn't mind. You splashed everyone in the water. A large wave came in.. since you were standing in the shallow water near the shore you didn't think it would effect you. You turned around to see Jaeden you smiled. He seemed like he was gonna say something but the wave surprisingly pushed you forward into Jaeden. Your head was pushed into his chest, you quickly got off blushing. "Sorry Jaeden! That wave caught me off guard.." You shrieked in sorrow.

You then realize your faces were inches apart. He leaned in and you did as well.
"HEY THATS MY SISTER!" Finn yelled automatically ruining the moment. You sighed. Jaeden pecked you on the tip of your nose making you blush.

~time skip~ (when you were about to leave)
"That was really fun" You laughed
"It was." Finn said glaring at you and Jaeden.
"Mhmm" Jaeden added glaring back. Then looking at you smiling.
"Hey! That's still my sister!" Finn reminded him.
"If I cared this was your sister would I do this?" Jaeden smirked, randomly smashing his lips on to yours. He pulled away and smiled, sticking his tongue out playfully at Finn.
"FINALLY!" Wyatt yelled.
"We've shipped you two for so long" Jack added
"Whatever." You rolled your eyes smiling at Jaeden.
He quickly pecked you on the forehead, then all of you left leaving an awkward car ride home with Finn.

Obviously Angie can't post at the moment so I'm here with this okay chapter. I hope you enjoyed! Just know that you are all so beautiful and perfect in my eyes! Bye Lovelies! ❤️
~Sam