Finn

"Hey Finn!" You yell as you catch up to him on the sidewalk.
"Hey" He replies
"Are you okay?" You ask concerned
"Uh-yeah I-I'm fine" You could tell he wasn't but you didn't want to pry.
You shrugged it off but decided to ask about it later.
-Time skip- (after school)
You see Finn walking down the sidewalk towards your neighborhood. You run up to him.
"Hey! Are you sure you're okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine I promise.." He replies giving you a reassuring hug.
You and Finn have been best friends for 4 years. You developed feelings for him in the 6th grade. (You are in the 8th grade now) If he was sad or mad you were sad or mad and vice versa.

-Next Day-

You quickly get ready still thinking about Finn. He promised he was okay but you knew he wasn't.
You saw Finn waiting outside your house. You were confused on why so you walked out to check what was wrong.
"Hey.. Finn.. What are you doing here?" You ask walking closer to him
"Y/n... I need to tell you something important.. I really don't want to ruin our relationship but.. I had to try.." You were confused as he pulled out a bouquet of flowers from behind him.
"Y/n will you be my girlfriend?"
No words would escape your mouth so your actions took over. You stepped closer to him and kissed him. You pulled away blushing like crazy.
"So is that a yes?" He asked laughing
"Obviously you weirdo." You gave him a quick peck on the lips and grabbed his hand walking to school.

You knew this day was the best day of your life.

A/n:
Hi.. uhh.. I haven't posted on this for a long time.. so here is a crappy/short chapter cause Angie told me to post something so.. yeah..