Richie pt.2

Part 2 bc..yes.

Madison's pov-
It's been 2 months since Richie saved me from Henry and I became friends with the "Losers Club". Apparently that was a name given to them by Henry, but it just stuck.
-
It was officially the last day of school and We all decided that we'd go to the barrens today because we had nothing better to do. I was pretty sure that I was the only one not there yet, because I was running late. But I guess I was wrong because just as I crossed the street, I heard a familiar voice yell my name.
"Maddie! Wait up!" The voice, that I knew belonged to Richie, called out.
I stopped and turned around, smiling.
"Hey Richie."
"Hey." He flashed that smile that I loved.
Wait, Madison, stop. He's just your friend.
I shook the thought out of my head.
"You ok?" He asked with a concerned tone.
"Y-yeah I'm good." I smiled.
"Good. Because I have to tell you something.." he said, looking down at his black and white converse.
"Sure, anything, what's up?" I replied, kind of confused as to why he would randomly bring this up.
"You see...there's this girl..and I really really like her..but I don't know how to tell her." He said.
And I'm pretty sure that's when my heart shattered into a million pieces.
How could I ever think that he liked me?
I didn't want to be rude, so I still decided to help him.
"Well..if I were you, I'd just look her in the eyes, and tell her. And If she rejects you, then she's blind." I said, giving him a reassuring smile.
"Just straight up tell her?"
"Yep."
"O-ok well...Madison..you are the most beautiful, amazing, kind person that I have ever met. A-and the day we met..was the best day of my life. I'll never forget it. what I'm saying is..Maddie I like you..like, I really like you." He explained, looking into my eyes.
I didn't know how to react or what to say, except I did something that I didn't think I could do.
I gently placed my lips onto his, as he kissed back.
The kiss didn't last for too long, but it felt like forever.
"I really like you too Richie."

a/n: that was rlly cute.
-Angie 💞