finn

a/n: the end of the ****ing world was cute I missed james n alyssa so much ugh my heart 

this is gonna suck I apologize, I havent been in a writing mood :(

-

it was that time of month, how exciting. you didn't notice it, but you had an attitude towards some at school earlier that day including your boyfriend, finn. He could always tell when something was wrong and he had gotten the idea of what it was, so he didn't push you to talk about it or anything. 

After that school day you drove home, all you could think about was your bed and Netflix honestly. your parents weren't home cause of work and such, so you just dropped your backpack and purse on the floor and headed upstairs. you put on what seemed to be pj pants with tiny snowmen on it because "it's never to early for Christmas!", which is what you would say to finn whenever he mocked you for your choice of pajamas. you caught yourself smiling at the thought of your boyfriend, it soon fading once you remembered the absolute bitch you were earlier. 

you were scrolling through Netflix's recommended when your phone rang. you slightly groaned at the thought of it being someone you didnt give a shit about talking to right now. When you saw the contact you felt relieved as you answered, "hi finnie" you said, trying to sound as enthusiastic as possible. "hey baby, you feeling any better?" he asked. "how did you know I wasn't feeling g-" 

"it was kinda obvious," he slightly laughed. you smiled and rolled your eyes at the thought of knowing how obvious it probably was at the time. "I miss you.." you trailed off, playing with the strand of thread on your pjs. "yeah I miss you too princess but it's kinda cold out here, mind opening your  window?" he said. confused, you got up to look out your window, only to see a smiling finn with his hair messed up and his hand in his pocket, holding a grocery bag of god knows what. you laughed as you opened the window and motioned for him to come in. the second he stepped in he engulfed you in a hug that seemed like forever and ever. 

"sorry, I just really missed you today." he said referring to the hug attack. "aint no complaints." you said as you pulled him onto the bed. he handed you the bag of goodies of every snack you liked. "awe finnie you didn't have to." you smiled, engulfing him in another hug until you were in a cuddling position. "I know. but I wanted to." 

you placed a candy in your mouth as you laid on his chest. "hey finnie?" "yeah y/n?" 

"you didn't have to come through the window, the front door was unlocked idiot." 

"idiot?" he fake gasped making you laugh, "im not the one wearing Christmas pajamas!" 

-

<3

-ang