favorite memory together

reminder: there is no such thing as perfect, but there is such thing as beautiful. 

-

Jaeden-

you two had just walked out of a restaurant after dinner. It was late November, so it was extremely cold. Jaeden noticed how you were shivering, and stopped walking. He took of his jacket and gently placed it on your shoulders. At that moment, you both leaned in and had your first kiss. 

Wyatt-

You were invited to Wyatt's house, along with his friends one day. You weren't too familiar with the faces, but you knew some. "hey Wyatt, could you show me where the kitchen is?" you would ask. He would then lead you into the kitchen around the corner. "so uh what would you like-" you then cut him off by gently placing your lips onto his, as he kissed back. "you didn't really want anything from the kitchen, did you?" he chuckled. "nope." 

Finn-

You and Finn had been dating for a couple months, 5 to be exact. And whatever Finn did, still seemed to somehow surprise you. no matter how many times he's done it before. It had been  a summer night, and you were in your bedroom watching Netflix. suddenly you heard a knock on your window. You were frightened by the fact that someone was at your window...maybe just a bird. then the knock came again. you stood up, walking over to the window and gently opening it. Once you did, the curtains revealed your boyfriend, Finn. "hello, love." he said. Next thing you know, you were both sitting on the roof, watching the stars until they faded away. 

Jack-

Jack was constantly filming. so you both barely got to see each other face to face. But, you and your friends decided that you were going to take a trip to Disneyland before summer was over. You wished that jack could come, but you knew that he was far too busy. When you were at Disneyland, about to go on a ride, someone jumped up behind you. "guess who." the voice said. You instantly recognized the voice and turned around. "JACK!" You yelled, hugging him. "surprise."  

-

a/n: hi, so sorry that I haven't been adding Sophia, Jeremy, and Chosen (no, I do not have anything against them) I just run out of ideas sometimes, but I'll make sure to add them in the next few preferences. 

- Angie