Finnnnn

a/n: OK OK OK, BUT LIKE...DONT GET ME WRONG, THE IT MOVIE WAS THE BOMB, BUT THANK THE LORDS FOR FINN AS RICHIE TOZIER BC IF HE WAS NOT IN IT, THE MOVIE WOULD'VE BEEN SHIT. AMEN.

your pov- 

you'd think that moving schools SO much would be easier by the 10th time, but nope. 

its still the same old anxiety and fear of walking through those huge doors thinking: I.am.going.to.die.

You see, everyone expects me to be so strong about all this crap, referring to the way i dress or look. but nobody actually understands.

"you'll be fine, hun." my mum said to me as i stared at the tall building we approached. (no, i am not British, i just say "mum" bc i can, hoe.) I guess she could tell that i was not too excited about this. I mean, who wouldn't be able to tell? im a nervous wreck! 

"Thats what you always say mum..." i mumbled. She only sighed, which caused an awkward silence. so, not wanting the awkwardness to continue, i said goodbye and walked out of the car and onto the green grass in front of the school. 

and there I stood, in front of yet another school. and just when i thought life couldn't get any worse-

"hey!"  i said as a boy, my age, bumped into me. "oh, my bad, sorry." he said as i started to pick up my books. "yea just watch out next-" 

oh my he's hot..

i thought.

"time? yea, sure." he chuckled, handing me one of the fallen books.

"Im Finn." he added with a smile. "uh its y/n." i said trying not to look like an idiot. "you new?" he asked. 

"is it that obvious?" i groaned.

"mmm sorta." he laughed and i rolled my eyes. 

"anyways, maybe we can hang out sometime. you seem cool." he smiled

"yeah..uh sure. i'll uh see you around?" i replied as the bell rang.

"yea see ya around" he then winked and walked into his homeroom class.

was it just me? or did i just meet the boy of my dreams?? 

a/n: ok that sucked but its late and im tired. also i will be making a part 2 of this sometime soon bc i have a current major obsession with Finn so...yeah k bye

- Angie