Chapter 1

Nicole sped away in her car, crying uncontrollably. What she just saw broke her heart into a millions pieces. She caught her girlfriend in the bed with a guy; her bestfriend at that. She was bestfriends with Anthony since high school. You never saw them without eachother. It was shocking to her that she would do something like this.

Keoni was her girlfriend for two years. She planned on asking her to marrying her, but she was ignoring her calls and texts for about a week. Nicole decided to pay her a visit but now she was regretted it.

It began to pour down raining outside. Darkness quickly covered the sky. She didn't know where she was going. The only thing was on her mind was getting as far away as she could.

As the rain got heavier, it was more harder for Nicole to see the road. She tried to pull over, but she couldn't see. She began swerving across the road, side to side. It was a tussle.

Suddenly, she lost control and felt the car going around in circles. Within 3 minutes, the front of her car was greeting a huge tree on the side of the road.

The impact from the car hitting the tree caused her to pass out.

Damn, today just isn't Nicole's day.
😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
Areka was on her way home from work. The rain had finally calm down enough where she could see the road. She was currently a little pissed about the situation the phone call she had with her girlfriend a few moments ago. Apparently, her girlfriend thought it was okay to take 50 dollars out of her wallet while she was sleep.

She woke up looking for it but Britta, her girlfriend, acted like she didn't know where it was or what happened to it. Guilt filled her mind and she decided to call Areka when she figured she was on the way home.

Aerka drove quietly; thinking about how Britta always took things from her without asking. Just then, she came up on a silver Toyota Camry with red stripes on the side. The car was smashed terribly in the front.

"Oh shit!" Aerka said, pulling over to where the car was.

She quickly got out and ran over to see if anyone was instead.

Nicole was still passed out wirh her head bleeding in the right side.

"Hey, are you okay in there?!" Aerka got closed and examined Nicole.

She lightly touched her neck to feel pulse.

There was small pieces of glass in Nicole's cheek from the window breaking.

The smell of gas hit Aerka's nose heavily.

"Oh hell!! Miss, I'm gonna have to get you outta here before the car catches on fire!" She pulled her out through the window and carried her bridal style to her car.

Nicole and started moving around.

"Ahh, my head." She whined.

As Aerka placed her into the passenger side, Nicole's car caught on fire. When she turned around and saw that fire, she hopped in her car and hauled ass.

"Miss, I'm gonna take you to the hospital but you gotta tell me your name." Aerka said as she drove down the highway.

"Mm...Nicole...Nicole Taylor." She slowly opened her eyes and stretched then closed the away.

"Okay, okay. Hi Nicole, I'm Aerka. Are you alright? How are you feeling?"

"Fineeee...." Nicole replied before drifting off to sleep.

"Nicole??"

Aerka glanced over at her and saw that she was sleeping.

She notice that she had a beautiful face and smiled.

"We're almost there... Nicole."
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Nicole eyes shit opened so fast. She looked around and realized that she was in the hospital.

"The hell happened?" She sat up in the bed.

Aerka was sitting in a chair not too far from her bed, sleeping.

"Hey!!" Nicole yelled, but she was still fast asleep.

"Ummm..I said HEY!!" She shouted, getting a little irritated.

Aerka jumped up, wiping the drool from her mouth.

"Oh, you're awake. Hi." She said with a smile.

"Uh, hi.. who are you?"

"I'm Aerka. You don't remember what happened?"

"Vaguely. Why am I here?"

"You were in a car crash. You hit a tree and I pulled you out the car before it caught on fire."

"Car crash?? Caught on fire?? MY CARRRR!!" Nicole cried dramatically.

"Calm down, at least you're alive and well."

"Yeah, you're right about that." She sighed and laid back in bed, staring at the ceiling.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Thanks for saving me, but you have to stay here. I'm pretty sure you have other things to do."

Aerka chuckled to herself. She didn't have anything else to do and she didn't wanna go back home to that stealing ass girlfriend of hers.

"No, I wanna stay. If nobody comes for you, I'll take you home."

Nicole turned to her and smiled a bit.

"Thanks.. that's uh, nice of you."

Aerka smiled back at her then winked.

"No problem miss."
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

And this is the beginning☺

What are you thoughts?

Keep in mind that this is a different storyline about Nicole. (Ava doesn't exist in this.)

I'll post pictures of what the characters look like later. My data is being slow asf right now.

But I'm goooo ☺

Thanks for reading!💙😍

-Chime🎨