Chapter 9

Aerka walked over to where the whole orgy crew was. Sheena had this weird was smile on her face. Nicole kept pacing around, shaking her head. Blakely have Sheena glares occasionally.

"What the hell is going on here?" Aerka looked at the three of them.

"Queen of Hoeage over there done fucked all three of us." Blakely folded her arms.

"The Three of Us huh?? That sounds familiar." Nicole smirked and winked.

"Nicole, how do you know Sheena?" Aerka scratched her head.

"She was an old girlfriend. We linked back up once and ahe kept calling. Wasn't nothing serious at all."

"Well I'll be damn. Sheena, how in the hell could you fuck my sister when you were just with me the night before?? Cause I'm pretty sure you didn't tell her that."

"I didn't know she would have me bent over the desk like that. She caught me slippin." Sheena shrugged.

"Ain't nothin' slippin' but them damn tracks in yo fuckin' head." Blakely jumped at her.

"Aww come on now, don't be like that. It's not that serious."

"You right cause I don't want you." Nicole laughed, rolling her eyes.

"I don't either. I told you all I wanted to do was fuck. I have no idea you were with my sister."

"You didn't ask." She started laughing.

"Yo Aerka!! I got you bitch!!"

Everyone turned around to see Britta with her hands on her pockets, casually going joining the crowd.

"What in the fuck?!" Aerka scowled.

"Bruh, the fuck Britta doing here??" Blakely eyes widen.

Britta walked right over to Sheena and wrapped her arms around her waist.

Everyone stared in awe as they started kissing eachother like nobody was watching.

"You can't be serious right now." Aerka gaped at them.

Britta turned to her and smiled, arms still wrapped around Sheena.

"We weren't going to let the cat out the bag so soon but since everything else is coming out, we might as well. We were going to set you up basically. I knew you were about to come through some more money again because your uncle passed away. Sheena was gonna help me get to that since you wanted to kick me out. I've been dating her for about 6 months now. It was long distance at first but we made it work. I was even at the house when y'all was fuckin."

"She ain't super hoe no more. She a Mafia Mega Hoe. She the Al Capone of hoes." Blakely looked at the both of them.

"That's all your ass was about. Fuckin money."

"I was a stripper bringing home $2000 a damn night. The fuck you thought? I stopped stripping for you and when I did that, you wouldn't take care of me."

"You right because your ass was supposed to go out and get a damn job Britta!! Lazy ass bitch!!"

"I'm ready to go the fuck home before somebody else show up." Nicole said, grabbing Blakely's hand.

"You comin' with me??"

"Yeah." Blakely started to follow Nicole.

"Hold the hell up??" Aerka shot her head around.

"You and my sister, Nicole??"

Nicole looked at her awkwardly.

"Yes, for awhile now."

"I knew you guys were hanging out but I didn't know y'all were......"

"You didn't need to know all that at the time but hey." Blakely shrugged.

"I should tell you that I kissed Nicole."

"Oh my fucking....lord have mercy. Now you ain't have to tell her that."

"What?!" Blakely dropped Nicole's hand.

"I kissed her and that was it."

"Tell her the whole damn story Aerka. I pulled away from your ass and said I couldn't do this."

"Did she? And you better not lie Aerka." Blakely had her fists balled up.

Aerka sighed.

"Yeah, she did. We didn't fuck. I promise."

Nicole gazed over that Blakely then grabbed her hands.

"Can we leave now??"

"Yeah we can but I honestly wanna find out who leaked the video of me and Mrs. Reid."

"I can find that out." Aerka said with a nod.

"How??"

"Reyie. She got connections."

"We'll talk in the morning. I'm tired and I just wanna go."

Blakely sighed then started walking away with Nicole.

Aerka glared at Britta and Sheena.

"Damn slut roaches." She scowled.
🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
Geja didn't come to school yesterday because she had a doctor's appointment yesterday but as soon as she go there. She found out about the video being leaked.

Everyone was doing the hall talking about it and everything.

"Yo, what's Blakely??" Geja asked a random crowd of people in the hallway.

"I heard she transfer to another school." One person said.

"No the fuck she didn't. She got her classes online now." The other person retorted.

"Shit!" Geja ran away from them, looking around for some answers.

She paced by the office until she saw a familiar face in the corner of her eye.

Without wasting time, she strolled back and went into the office.

"Blakely!!" She cried, hugging her.

Blakely looked at her like she was crazy.

"Umm....."

Geja pulled away, sighing.

"Sorry, sorry. How are you?"

"I'm good. You?"

"Great, great. Are you transcending school's??"

"No, I'm just here to get work from the rest of my class. I've been suspended for two weeks. Why are you so concerned?"

"I, uh, just wanted to know how you were doing."

"Well, I'm fine. I gotta go. Bye." Blakely  brushed past her, rolling her eyes.

Geja sadly watched her walk away.

So I guess you're wondering why Blakely as so much animosity towards Geja.

They never dated or anything like that, but they were "talking."

Anyways, to make a long story short, Blakely found out Geja had a girlfriend and she was basically the side piece.

Every since then, she really didn't fuck with Geja like that.

And she was definitely going to hate her more once she found out that she was the one that videoed them in the first place.