Chapter 15

Blakley softly smiled as Nicole fed her ice cream. She had been home for two days now but her body was still sore. Nicole agreed to take care of her since she said everything is her fault.

"I don't know what I would've done if I had lost you." She said, giving Blakely a kiss.

"Grieve like everyone else." Blakely kissed her back.

"You right. I just wanna apologize for what I did though. I know I was fucked up for that but I'm glad you stayed with me. I promise I won't do it again. I love you."

"I said it was fine babe. I love you too. Stop worrying so much."

"I can't. You'd never do anything to hurt me, but I hurt you. I'm such a fuck up. I haven't been right since that shit that happened with Keoni and Anthony. I know that's not an excuse but that really did something to me."

Blakely nodded. "I understand."

"Blakely?" Nicole said, rubbing the side of her face.

"Yes?"

"What're your plans after school? I mean, are you going to college? Getting a job...etc..." Nicole sat the ice cream on the table then laid on top of her.

"I just gonna go to the community college down the street and get a job. Maybe go for art and computer science. Why?"

"Welll..." Nicole sat up and grabbed her hands. "How about you move in with me after you graduate?"

"Really?" Blakely laughed a bit.

"Yeah, I mean you over here more than you are home anyways. What do you say?" Nicole poked her nose.

Blakely rubbed her hand across her head, thinking about what she should say. There was a lot on her mind. She loved Nicole but she wasn't sure if she was going to stay in a relationship with her.

This was the most stressful relationship she's even been in... Well Geja did play her but at least she didn't get ran over by a bread truck.

"What do you say babe? You're daying dreaming." 

Blakely snapped out of her thoughts. She looked up at Nicole then smiled. Her smiled hid her real emotions on the inside.

"Yes..." She giggled. "I'll move in with you."

"Great!" Nicole wrapped her arms around her, giving her a tight hug.

The smile on Blakely's face soon fell.

What was she going to do?

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

*Three weeks later*

Blakely was finally better. She was well enough to do everything on her own now. Her mood was happier and she felt better than before.

Looking at the time, she hopped up off Nicole's couch and strolled out the door.

Nicole had to work late at the store tonight so Blakley was there alone.

She paced down the street to the town motel.

Opening her phone, she reread a text message that said room "3C."

Luckily the room wasn't that hard to find. She knocked on the door twice then waited.

Geja opened the door. "I didn't think you would come! I'm glad you're here."

Blakely came in and sat on the tan and lime green chair that was in the room.

"I told you I would." She replied, taking off her coat.

"I know, but I thought you'd be too busy with Nicole you know?" Geja chuckled as she sat on the bed.

"Why did your folks kick you out? That's pretty fucked up of them. It's hella cold outside tonight."

"My mom finally told my dad.... That he wasn't really my dad. He was furious. He started kicking me out, throwing my things... all while I was crying and saying dad don't do that to me.. and you know what he said to me?" She sighed and put her hair up in a bun.

"What did he say to you?"

"He looked at me with so much hate in his eyes and said you're no child of mine bitch then slammed the door in my face. I could hear my mom screaming. I just turned 18 a week ago.. She gave me my real dad's number and everything. I plan on contacting him."

"Wow....Gee, I'm so sorry. Are you going to be okay?"

Geja rubbed her hand across her face, trying to hold back her tears.

"Y-yeah man. I'm g-good."

Her voice was breaking up.

"No you're not." Blakely got out of the chair and sat next to her on the bed.

She began hugging her and rubbing her arm.

"It's okay, you can cry."

Geja started singing against her chest; clinging to her like a small child.

"Everything was so good and within seconds it shifted."

"I know. I understand. He was a piece of shit, alright? He doesn't even deserve to be in your life anymore after this. It's gonna be okay. You know who your real dad is and you have his contact information. Don't let this break you Gee. Everything happens for a reason." Blakely gently lifted her face up and wiped her tears.

Geja looked at her. "I'm really glad you're here Blakely."

"I wouldn't leave you out here stranded with no one to run to. Forget what happened in the past, I love you." She finally admitted it.

Blakely always had a soft spot for Geja that she hid very well with her anger.... and honestly, Geja still loved and cared for her.

"You do?" She sniffed.

"I always have. That's why I was so angry. You hurt me but I couldn't shake the feelings I had for you. Shit, that just made me angrier."

Geja giggled then gazed into her eyes.

"Well, I love you too."

Blakely gazed back into her eyes then grinned a bit.

Without warning, Geja raised her head up and kissed her.

Feeling her heart pounding, Blakely started to hesitate on kissing her back but when Geja placed her hand against her check, comfort streamed through her body.

Kissing her back, the both went back on the bed.

Well.... I saw this coming. How about you?
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Howdy! 😂 What's up?! I know it's been a minute since I've updated this and all my other stuff but I'll tell y'all why.

I've been going through so stuff.. not going into details but my mind wasn't where it needed to be.

My head wasn't in writing because some events that happened made me kind of depressed, stressed, and hurt. (No, a break up didn't happened but I was betrayed by someone I really loved and I'll leave it at that.)

My slowly getting back into the habit of constant updates so bear with me.

For those of you that's been worried about me, hitting me up to see what's been going on; Thank you! I love you so much!😘💕

If for everyone that reads all my stories and show a lot love, I appreciate you and I love you even more.❤❤❤❤

Breezing through seeing some of you guys comments make my day.

💋Thank you.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! I'll try to update again soon. ❤

-Chime X