Chapter 8

"Why did you want me to meet you here??" Nicole asked, sitting on the ground next to Blakely.

Blakely called Nicole and told her to meet her at this old abandon lot. This was the place that she always went to clean her head or just sit and think.

She was going to tell Nicole about what happened but she was honest afraid to. She didn't want to lose her.

"There's some things I have to tell you." She looked at her, sighing.

"Some things like what?"

"Let me just go on to day that I have real feelings for you. I think about you everyday Nicole. I never this way about anyone."

Nicole smile a bit, biting her bottom lip.

"What I'm about to tell you might ruin every chance I had with you... I just don't want you to hate me."

"Hate you? I could never hate you Blakely. You can tell me anything. What's wrong?" Nicole placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Today at school a video of---"

Blakely stopped right in the middle of her sentence. Her heart instantly dropped.

"The hell wrong with you?? What you see?!" Nicole cried, jumping up.

"Hey y'all." Sheena said, pacing towards them with a smile.

"Mrs. Reid!!" Blakely yelled.

"Sheena!!" Nicole eyes widen.

"Wait, you know her?" Blakely gaped at her.

"Yeah...ummmm..."

"Hold up, Nicole....Blakely.... Y'all know eachother?" She placed her hands on her hips.

"Shit..." Nicole put her hands on her head and paced around.

"So you fuckin her too Nicole? Wow." 

"Huh? Wait what?" Blakely stood in front of Nicole.

"It was only one time... I swear. After that she kept hitting me up and I blew her off."

"Well....I can't be mad at you..."

"Why's that??"

"Because I fucked her too. We've been fucking for about two weeks. I called you here to tell you that a video of us got leaked somehow." Blakely explained.

"Wait, this shit is hella crazy bro.. how did you even know we were here Sheena??"

"My students have a journal where they write their thoughts down in and I remember Blakely writing about this place."

Nicole paced around sighing, looking at the sky that was now getting dark.

"I guess we're in the same boat Nicole. We really can't be mad at eachother.

"Small world isn't it." Sheena laughed, trying to lighten up the mood.

Blakely and Nicole glared at her.

"There's one more thing I need to tell the both of you, Blakely especially." Sheena said.

"Worse case scenario, she slept with my sister too!" Blakely rolled her eyes.

"I actually did."

"FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST!! YOU A SUPER HOE AIN'T YOU?!!" Blakely yelled, looking at her.

Sheena laughed nervously.

"We're all gonna look back at this and laugh so much."

"Would you just shut up?!" Blakely and Nicole yelled in unison.
🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
Aerka happening to be driving around town looking for Blakely. She was hella worried about her baby sister.

Her phone started ringing so she pressed the button so the call could be heard in car.

"What's up, what's up??"

It was her friend, Reyie.

"Bro, so you heard right?"

"Heard what??"

"About your sister and shorty you met at the club."

"Rey, what're you talking about??"

"Damn.... Ima send you a video. Watch it then call me back."

"Alright bro."

Aerka pulled over on the side of the road once she got the messages from Reyie.

"It's a video." She said to herself.

She clicked on it and yelled "THE FUCK!!"

Seeing her baby sister fucking Sheena made her mad but then she started to think about how she would be feeling right now.

"Damn, damn, damn."

She sighed then rubbed her hands across her head.

Shaking her head, she called Reyie back up then started driving again.

"Who sent you that?" She asked, feeling kind of annoyed.

"You know my little cousin, Shiya go to the same school as Blakely. She's a freshmen and she told me that whole video go around the school. They trynna figure out who it came from. Ol girl didn't lose her job but she's been suspended with pay until they found out everything."

"Shit, and I'm riding around looking for Blakely right now. I don't know where she went man."

Suddenly, the call started beeping and it was Nicole trying to call her.

"Reyie, Ima call you back. Nicole trynna call me."

"Aight bro."

Aerka clicked over.

"Yo? You found my sister? Please tell me you did."

"Yeah I found her. I'm with her and Sheena right now. You need you here."

"Where are y'all??"

"The old lot not too far from the grocery store."

"I'll be there in less than five minutes."

"Okay. We'll be waiting." Nicole hang up.

Aerka called Reyie back.

"Yo?!"

"Reyie, guess what."

"Blakely, Nicole, and Sheena are together on the old lot. Nicole just said they needed her there."

"Nicole? The girl you helped from the car accident?"

"Yeah. I wonder how she knows Sheena."

"Ain't no tellin. This shit crazy. Y'all need y'all own reality show." Reyie was laughing at the point.

"Oh my gosh. Shut up. I'll call you back. I just pulled up."

"Aight tell me what happened."

"You know I will." She hung up then parked the car.

"This about to be some shit." She said to herself, getting out the car.
🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Hey y'all!! 😊💖

I just wanna know how y'all feel about this story because the whole concept has changed 😂🌚 like fr but I still know how to included the title in so this all can make sense... I ain't tellin y'all yet but y'all will see 😊👍

But anyways!!

Thanks for reading😊💕

-Chime🎨