Chapter 2

Blakely drove up to the hostipal. She tried to figure out why in the hell her sister told her to meet her here. They were supposed to go over to their mother's house for dinner but she was late as usual. She got out the car and paced to the room that Aerka told her to go to.

She opened the door to see a sleeping Nicole in a hospital bed and her sister watching reruns of Good Times on the television.

"Who is she? And why are you here?" Blakely asked, closing the door behind her.

"Oh hey sis. That's Nicole, she was in a bad wreck and I helped her. I been her since around 6:40 something. Is mama mad?" Aerka explained, turning her hat backwards.

"You know she was. She said you don't come around as much anymore since you've been with Britta. And she does have a point." She took a seat in one of the chairs next to the bed.

"That ain't why. I'm gettin' tired of Britta's ass to be fuckin' honest. All she do is take shit from me."

"Well I told you that before you got with her that she won't bout shit. That's why I don't date fems. They work my damn nerves." She sat back in the chair then laughed.

Nicole heard talk back and forth. She wondered who was the other person in her room.

Her eyes opened, turning to her left to see a girl that looked a bit younger than she was.

She could feel herself smiling at the sight of the girl because she thought she was cute.

"She up." Blakely said, looking at Nicole with a straight face.

"Nicole?" Aerka gazed at her, gently rubbing her hand.

"Mm..oh, Hi. Who's she?" She turned to Blakely who was just chillin.

"Oh that's my little sister Blakely. Blakely, this is Nicole."

"Hi." Nicole grinned.

"Hey." Blakely said dryly.

"She's kind of rude when you first met her but once she gets to know you, she's a cool person. Isn't that right Blakely?" She gaped at her sister, who really wasn't paying her any attention.

"Yeah, yeah I'm cool." Blakely agreed without looking up from her phone.

"How old is she?" Nicole asked curiously.

"She's 19. I'm 25."

"Oh nice. I'm 23... did the doctor come back?" Nicole sat up in bed and  sighed.

"Yes, he said as soon as her forehead heals; you can go. It said it's taking a bit longer because you're a diabetic."

"Yeah.. right..ughhh."

"Just stay calm, you're gonna be fine."

"And since when did you become a life coach?" Blakely gaped up at her sister.

"Just be quiet." Aerka rolled her eyes.

Blakely laughed to herself then stuck her tongue out.

The room door opened, everyone heads turned to see who was coming in.

It was Keoni along with Anthony.

Nicole's eyes widen and her heart fly into another realm. They were the last two people she wanted to see right now.

"Hey baby." She paced over to Nicole and kissed her forehead.

Nicole glared at her then pushed her away.

"What's wrong?" Keoni tried to play dumb because they were other people in the room.

Anthony rubbed his hand across his face.

"You good Nicole?" He asked, looking at her.

"I was great until the both of you showed up. Why are you here? I don't wanna see either one of you!" Nicole scowled.

"Ooh worldstarrrr." Blakely chucked.

"Shut up." Aerka glared at her.

"Babe, calm down. That medication got you all messed up."

"No bitch. You got me ALL FUCKED UP! NOW GET THE HELL OUT! I HATE YOU!!"

Anthony didn't have nothing to say. He knew he was in the wrong so he just walked out, feeling guilty.

"Nicole, calm down. What's the matter?" Aerka tried to call her down but it wasn't working.

"That bitch slept wirh my bestfriend. I caught them together. Now she trynna act like she ain't do that shit. Ima fuckin go off in here if she don't leave!!"

Aerka stood up and walked to Keoni.

"No disrespect but I think you should go. You're upsetting her. She doesn't want you here."

"You always have to come home Nicole. We'll talk about this soon." Keoni gave her one last look before walking out.

Nicole laid back in the bed and sighed loudly. She felt like crying but she held the tears in.

"Damn... you good?" Blakely asked, shaking her head.

"I'm fine." Nicole retorted, looking at the ceiling.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
Aerka dropped Nicole off home but she stayed in the yard just in case she needed her.

Nicole stormed into the house, ready to kick Keoni's was out.

She went into the room, busting down the door to Keoni's closet and started pulling out all of her clothes and shoes.

Trotting to the window that was already opened, she continuously threw out all of clothes.

The clothes landed in a big mud puddle.

Keoni has just pulled up in the yard when she saw all of her clothes flying out the window.

She parked her car then got out, screaming and yelling.

"NICOLE! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

Nicole stuck her head out the window.

"Something I've should've done a long time ago!! Throwing your was out!! You bitch! Hope you catch something you can't get rid of!"

Aerka was cracking up inside of her car, watching Keoni pick up her clothes out the muddy water.

Nicole plopped down on her bed and sighed.

She really did love Keoni but sleeping with her bestfriend took the cake.

She had to go!!