Chapter 4

Sheena opened her eyes as the sun hit against her smooth brownskin. It was morning once again, time for work.

She got up out of bed sighing, another day dealing with ride children that cared nothing about the world of art. Teaching at a highschool wasn't the best of jobs, but it was only one opened soon as she got out of college.

After doing her morning routine, she went into the closet and grabbed the outfit she picked out the night before.

She slipped on she stonewashed high wasted jeans, a black tank top, a fish is colored blazer with the heels to match.

Unwrapping her hair, she combed out her bang then pulled the rest her long black hair into a bum.

She checked the time and saw that it was 7:15, just enough time to get to work before the students got off the bus.
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
"Come in, have a seat and turn to page 234 in your Love of Art textbook." Sheena said, standing in front of the class.

Some of the students popped their mouths while others sighed.

Blakely came in and sat in the front desk as always. Unlike her peers, she enjoyed at and loved Mrs. Reid.

"Mrs. Reid, Mrs. Reid! May I just sayyyyyy, you're looking mighty fine todayyyyy." One the students sang, propping his feet up on the desk.

"Thank you Mr. Jackson, but I would appreciate it if you wouldn't place your feet on the desk. You're not home." She smiled.

"Okay, okay my bad." He smiled back, taking his feet down.

"Jean-Michel Basquiat?" Blakely said, looking at Mrs. Reid.

She grinned and nodded.

"Yes ma'am."

"He's my favorite artist."

"Mine as well. We'll be talking about him all this week."

"Great!" Blakely giggled.

"Settle down class, settle down." Sheena said but of course that didn't listen.

There was abour seven students out of 30 that actually listened to her and respected her.

Blakely stood up and screamed.

"AYE!! CAN Y'ALL SHUT THE HELL UP!! Y'ALL ACT LIKE YOU DON'T HEAR HER TALKIN!!"

The whole class quiet down and stared at her like "what the hell?"

Blakely sat down happily, gazing at Mrs. Reid.

"Thank you Me. Onyeka."

"No problem."
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Nicole worked at a local gas station not too far from where she lived. She went in at 8am this morning was about to get off in another 15 minutes or so.

Sheena came into the same gas station to get a grape Sunkist.

She got it then paced to the front counter.

Nicole was putting up stock in the back but when she heard someone walk to the front, she turned around.

"How are you doing today?" She said, ringing up the soda.

"I'm great, and yourself?" Sheena replied, examining her.

"I'm good, thanks."

"Nicole?"

Nicole really wasn't paying attention to the woman, but she gasped when she realized who it is.

"Sheena Patterson?"

Sheena grinned.

"It's Reid now, but I divorced my wife about two years ago. How's everything going?"

"It's been alright, you?"

"Same, same. I've been living in these parts since my divorce and I was hoping I'd run into you sometime."

"I didn't even know you moved back."

"Yeah, I did. I was missing home. California's great and all but I'm a southern girl all the way."

Nicole and Sheena went to high school together. They dated for a short time but it ended when Sheena graduated and went to FAMU.

Nicole was in the 10th grade and Sheena was in the 12th. They met in theatre arts class and became close.

"I feel you." Nicole smiled. "I get off work in about 5 minutes... you doing anything?"

"I'm free."

"Wanna swing by my place?"

"Yeah, where do you live?"

"Not too far from here. It's the big white house before you turn in on the next street."

"Alright, I'll go and wait for you."

"Okay, sounds like a plan."

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
"Ooh fuck!!" Sheena screamed as Nicole stroked her strap inside of her.

"Damn girl, you tight as shit!!" Nicole held one of her legs up, stroking inside her pussy faster.

"I'm gonna cum daddy!! Shitttt!!" Sheena grabbed the sheets and started moving her waist around in circles.

Nicole dropped her leg, placing her hands around her waist while holding her down on the strap.

Sheena started breathing heavily, trying to push Nicole off of her but she couldn't.

"Oh God!!" She squealed before squirting all over the strap and Nicole.

Nicole smirked, pulling the strap out of her pussy.

Sheena looked up at her and smiled.

She took off the strap, dropping it on the floor and laid next to her.

"What time is it?" Sheena asked.

"Why does it matter?" Nicole replied, wrapping her arms around her.

"Go to sleep."

Sheena nodded, laying her head on and closing her eyes.

Damn....