Chapter 10

*2 months later*
Blakely still didn't have a clue about who leaked that video of her. Aerka was still trying to find out but for some reason it was hard. Sheena didn't get her job back at the school instead, she started her own porn production company with Britta.

Hoes know how to make money don't they? Nicole and Blakely still weren't official but they were always with eachother. She would pick her up from school and take her out every weekend.

Blakely paced into school just like any other normal day. The stuff with her and Sheena pretty much died down. She paced to her locker and opened it then a blue piece of paper fell on the floor.

Picking it up, she realized it was some type of note.

She opened it and saw that it said:

"I know who was involved with exposing you and Mrs. Reid. Meet me behind the school at 7pm. Bring $100 CASH. And yes, I have proof.

Sincerely,

None of your damn business until I get $100"

Blakely looked around to see if she saw anyone watching her but she didn't see anyone.

She slipped the note in her pocket and went on to class.
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
"I need 100 bucks. I promise I'll pay you back." Blakely said, making a sad puppy dog face at Nicole.

"I'll give it to you but what do you need it for?" Nicole went into her wallet and got out five twenty dollar bills.

Blakely took the note out her pocket and handed it to her.

"What's this?"

"Read it."

Nicole read the note then her eyes widen.

"What makes you so certain that they know? And why would they wanna come tell you now?? Two months after the fact." She handed her the money.

"I don't know but I'm going. You read that they had proof about who it was."

"Want me to go with you?"

"Please?"

"Okay, let me get my coat."
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
*7pm, the back of the school*

Blakely gazed around, looking for the person that told her to come to the back of the school but of course, no one was there yet. Nicole held her hand and looking around with her.

"They need to come on. I'm hungry as fuck."

"I'm pretty sure they're on their way."

A person dressed in all black strolled towards them. Whoever it was had a hood on their face, so Nicole and Blakely couldn't see who it was right away.

The person kept their head down once they got up close to them.

"You have the money?" They said with their head down.

"Yeah. I got it."

They head out their head and Blakely placed the money there.

After that, the person finally raised their head up and pushed the hood up.

"Deznae?!" Blakely yelled with shock.

"Hey, hey. Keep it down. Nobody knows that I know this information. You better not tell anyone that I told you this!" Deznae demanded then she gaped over at Nicole.

"What is she doing here?"

Blakely gazed over at her and smiled.

"She's my girlfriend. She doesn't even go to our school so you don't have to worry about her telling anyone from there."

Deznae nodded.

"Alright. Fine, she can stay.. but now I'm going to tell you want I know.

"Go ahead."

"The person that leaked the video was......"

Nicole started hitting her thighs to create something like a drumroll.

"Y'all stop playing! Go ahead and tell me before I leave and take my damn money back!" Blakely scowled, rolling her eyes.

"Okay, okay... It was Geja."

A rush of anger covered Blakely's soul like a roach on a crumb.

"You can't be serious... tell me you're fucking lying bro. Just tell me that you're fucking lying!" Blakely balled her fists up.

"Would you like to see proof??"

"You damn right I do!"

Deznae pulled out a cellphone with a glitter goldcase then unlocked it.

She pulled up the video of Blakely and Sheena then scrolled to details and showed her the date.

"March 17th, 2017." Deznae smiles.

"What does that have to do with anything??"

"This is Geja's phone. I stoled it. March 17th was the day y'all fucked but the video didn't get leaked until the next week."

"Damn, you good ain't you?" Nicole chuckled.

"That I am." She smirked.

"But why did you want two months later to tell me this?" Blakely narrowed her eyes.

"We broke up yesterday."

"Oh, why?"

"I don't wanna talk about it but I had to tell you this before you comes and tries to blame me for all of this."

Deznae knew exactly what she was doing. They broke up because she told Geja about how the video really got out. She broke up with her and said that she was going to tell Blakely the truth as soon as she saw her.

"Why would she blame you?"

"Because she's upset with me about something that I can't explain."

"Hmmmm.... okay." Blakely made a face then nodded.

"That's it. I gotta go now and remember. Your ass didn't see me here."

Deznae backed away, pointing at them until she was completely on the other side of the school.

"That girl got some damn issues." Nicole said, walking with Blakely.

"Hell yeah but I just find some things she said a little weird. She told me a lot but was still secretive about some stuff."

"Maybe the topic about her and that girl breaking up is emotional for her."

"I guess so..."

Blakely sighed then got in the car. She was going to tell Aerka about the information she found out tonight. Revenge was definitely on it's way with prom coming up soon.