Chapter 7

*Two weeks and 3 days later after the student-teacher fuck meeting*

"I'm gonna go get something from the store, you want anything?" Geja said, grabbing her keys off the table.

Her girlfriend, Deznae, was too busy watching something on tv to even answer the question.

"Okay, I'm gone..I'll be back in a few."

Once Geja was gone, Deznae noticed that she had left her phone on the table. She grabbed it and started looking through it.

She came across a video that made her curios so she clicked on it and watched it.

It was the video of Blakely and Sheena.

"Oh shittt." Deznae said to herself.

She sent the video to herself then pulled out her phone and started sending the video to everyone else that she knew.

"Wait until they see this shit!"
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
The next day at school, everyone was staring at Blakely when she paced into art class. She wondered why everyone was looking at her like she was crazy.

She sat down in her usual seat. A few giggles were heard from the back. The guy that always sat next to her smiled.

"I wanna be like you when I grow up!!" He chuckled.

"What do you mean??" Blakely was so confused with everyone's behavior.

"You don't know what's been going around?"

"What you mean?"

He sighed and pulled out his phone, he started scrolling through it until he came across a video that was put on Facebook.

He pressed played then slid close to her so she could see.

The video was playing loudly and the sounds of Sheena moaning filled the entire classroom.

People started to crowd around them.

"Damnnnn Mrs. Reid was throwing that ass back!!" One student said, clapping their hands.

Sheena stood up from her desk. She couldn't believe that someone had them on video.

Blakely grabbed her books and ran out of class.

"Turn it off!!" Sheena yelled, pacing to the crowd of students.

They were laughing and making fun of her.

"I SAID TURN IT OFF!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Everyone quickly ran back to their seats and the boy put his phone away.

Shit gettin' heavy y'all.
🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
*Later that day*
Nicole had just got off work early. She was making her way to open her front door and that's when she felt a tape on  her shoulder.

She turned around to see Aerka, looking at her.

"Aerka? What's up?" Nicole said with a smile.

"Nothing much. I need to talk to you."

"We can talk. Come in."

She opened the door, letting her inside the house.

"What's the matter?"

They both went over to the couch, sitting down.

"It's about Blakely. She hasn't been home. I wanted to know if you seen her."

"No I haven't seen but I talked to her last night on the phone."

"Shit. Apparently something happened at school and she ran out. No one has seen her since. My parents called me worried as fuck. I'm starting to get worried too. I know you guys hang out a lot so I thought she'd be here." Aerka rubbed her hand across her head.

"I haven't seen her at all. I'm gonna call her and see if she'll answer."

Nicole dialed her number then placed the phone to her ear.

They waited for about 30 seconds but she didn't pick up.

Nicole hung up and sighed.

"She didn't pick up. I don't know where she could be."

Aerka sighed, shaking her head.

"I wanna know what happened at school."

"If I hear from her, I'll let you know."

"Thanks Nicole." Aerka smiled.

"No problem. I don't remember if I ever told you but thank you for what you did for me that night."

"It's no problem. If you ever need me, I'm here."

Nicole leaned in and hugged her tight.

She wrapped back then pulled away, gazing into her eyes.

"You're mad beautiful." Aerka grinned.

"Thank you. You too."

Aerka smirked then leaned in.

Nicole was looking at her like "the fuck."

That's when Aerka started kissing her, gently pushing her back.

Nicole didn't feel comfortable with Aerka kissing her because she was Blakely's sister. She started to develop feelings for her and she ever found out about this, she would be hurt or pissed.

"We can't do this..." Nicole said, pushing her back.

"What's wrong?" Aerka asked.

"We just can't do this. You should go. If I hear from Blakely, I'll call you."

She nodded and let herself out the door.

Nicole sighed, brushing her pants off.

Fucking Sheena while messing around with Blakely was already wrong. She wasn't about to fuck Blakely's sister too.

About an hour later, Nicole heard a knock at the door.

"Damn, who is it this time?"

She strolled over to the door and opened it.

Her eyes widen when she saw Sheena.

She hasn't seen her since the last time they had sex. To be honest, she didn't want to have anything to do with her.

"Nicole, can we talk? I just really need someone to talk to?" Sheena said with a sigh.

Nicole just stared at her, thinking about whether or not she should let her in.

"Nicole??"

With a straight face, Nicole closed the door and locked it.

It's wasn't about to do that shit again.

"Nicole?! What's wrong?! Hey, open up!!" Sheena cried, banging on the door.

Nicole paced away from the door, walking upstairs.

Hopefully Blakely would call her soon.