Chapter 16

"You should go back. She's been calling you. I mean.. you guys are together." Geja said with her head on Blakely's chest.

"She'll be okay. She has no problem doing it to me in the past." She rubbed her back.

Geja sat up and gaped at her.

"Don't tell me you only did this to get back at her. I thought you... you know what, just go. Get out."

She wrapped a sheet around her then sighed.

"I can't believe you would use me like this."

"Geja! I didn't use you! I actually like you! I don't plan on staying with Nicole for long. I just don't know how to break it to her." Blakely got off the bed and pushed her hair back out of her face.

"I never stopped caring for you Gee."

Geja looked away.

"I'm serious. Look at me."

She looked at her.

Blakely paced over to the other side of the bed where she was and wrapped her arms around her waist.

"I never stopped caring for you. Me being mean to you was a way for me to hide it. I thought I'd eventually lose these feelings but I didn't. I told you that lastnight. Everything I said, I meant it."

Geja nodded. "I love you."

"I love you too. Now can we go back to sleep??" Blakely laughed.

"Yeah." Geja giggled, laying back on the bed.

Blakely got on top of her, scooting down to play her head on her stomach.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

*The Next Day*

Blakely strolled into Nicole's house around around 4pm the next day. She was happy and in a good mood. Being with Geja made her feel better. It felt like Nicole was slowly tearing her down.

Nicole was coming out the kitchen with a bottle of green apple Gatorade.

"Oh, it's so nice to see you. Where the hell were you last night? I kept calling. I called Areka. Nobody knew where you were. I was worried." Nicole paced to her and gave her a hug.

Blakely didn't hug her back.

"Well damn, what's wrong with you?" Nicole gaped at her while pulling away.

"We need to talk. I think you need to sit down."

Nicole sat on the couch and Blakely sat next to her.

"What's going on??"

"There's some things I need to get off my chest."

"Some things like what?" Nicole started to feel worried.

"We need to see other people. I don't wanna do this anymore. I still love you but I don't wanna be with you. Being with you has brought me down more than anything. I know this sounds bad but I rather be honest with you than keep pretending that I'm happy. That's pretty much it. I'm out."

Blakely got up the headed for the door.

"Blakely! Wait! No." Nicole followed her.

"Don't leave like this! I'm so sorry for everything I've done to you! I wanna make this work!" She grabbed her hand.

Blakely sighed then turned around.

"I can't do this no more Nicole. There's nothing you can do to change my mind." She pulled away, pacing out the door.

Nicole dropped to her knees. The pain of seeing her walk away was unbearable but she knew she deserved it.

"BLAKELY!!" She screamed with tears coming from her eyes.

Blakely heard her but kept walking.

Nicole knew she fucked up when she lost her. All this because she couldn't get over the pain of Keoni cheating on her with Anthony. This was all stupid.

She could've had something real with Blakely. Now she doesn't have anything at all.

Stretching out across the floor, Nicole stared into space.

She didn't see this coming.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

The next day, Blakely happily went back to school with Geja by her side. Nicole constantly blew her phone up with messages but she ignored them.

Blakely and Geja stood in the hallway talking about their plans for the weekend. They were going to pay Geja's dad a visit. Turns out he only lives about 45 minutes away. He actually wants to meet her.

Suddenly, laughs were heard from other people in the hallway.

"The hell?" Blakely said, turning around to see what was going on.

Deznae was walking down the hallway with her face covered in green and black paint.

"What the fuck." Geja chuckled.

Deznae glared at everyone that laughed at her.

"I woke up this morning and tried to wash it off but it didn't come off!! It just won't come off!!" She screamed, running down the hallway.

"IT WON'T COME OFFFFFFF!!"

Geja looked at Blakely.

"Lemme guess, your sister??"

"Pretty much." Blakely nodded then closed her locker.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Hey, hey!! Hope you all are doing greeeeat!!

Sadly, this story is about to come to an end. I told you guys in the beginning that this wasn't going to be very long.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. More will come soon.

Leave your thoughts (comments)

Oh yeah and for people that have been messaging me on kik, I'm no longer using it. For right now, message me on here if you want to talk but there will be slow replies because I'm doing other things. I don't even read my text messages.

Right now, it's 10:50pm, so I'm most likely going to bed.

Anyways.....

Later.

-Chime X