Chapter 12

"I'm glad you could meet me here today. How are you?" Geja said, taking a seat in front of Blakely.

"I'm okay. How are you?" She took smiled lightly.

"I'm good." Geja smiled back then bit into her coffee cake.

It was the day after prom and Geja asked Blakely if she would be willing to meet her at a local coffee shop. She wanted to tell her the truth abour everything to clear her name.

"So tell me exactly what happen."

Geja sighed then looked at her.

"I walked past the art room and I heard noises, I opened the door and looked through the crack and saw you and Mrs. Reid. I was the one that recorded you guys and I wanna apologize for that."

Blakley cleared her throat before speaking. She started to get mad a little but then she calmed herself back down.

"So how did the video get out?"

"Well, Deznae was over at my place. I went out from something and left my phone home. Long story short, she went through my phone and found the video then started sending it to people. That day that I talked to you in the office, I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how. I knew you were already anger and everything."

"So I paid her 100 bucks for a damn lie." Blakely ran her fingers through her wavy hair.

"She did this to get back at me for breaking up with her. Blakely I know we haven't had the best times in the past but I wouldn't do that to you."

"Question."

"What?"

"Why did you record us? Please tell me."

"I was gonna use it to blackmail you.. Get you to talk to me again because I miss you."

Blakley coughed and started laughing.

"You miss me?"

"Yes, I really do." Geja nodded.

"That's real cute. Anyways thanks for telling the truth. I'll be handling Deznae. Stay out my way when I do."

She got up from the table and pushed her chair under.

"That's not a problem." Geja stood up, smiling at her.

"I gotta go but I guess I'll see you around." Blakely said, looking at her in a funny way.

"Most definitely. I'll see you around."
🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
Blakley didn't spend the night with Nicole because she had to go somewhere with her mother.

Nicole was just sitting on the couch, watching tv as usual. She didn't have to work tonight so there wasn't anything else to do.

She looked down at her phone, seeing that it was 11:25pm.

"It's late. I need to go to bed." She said to herself.

Getting up off the couch, she turned off the television and started to walk upstairs until she heard a knock at her door.

"Now who is this? Damn."

She turned around and paced to the door.

"Nicole...." Keoni said, gazing at her with her dark brown eyes.

Nicole's heart was instantly shipped off to another ocean. She hadn't heard from Keoni in awhile and she didn't know what to say.

"Nicole... say something?" She stepped inside the house and closed the door behind her.

Nicole admired her thick figure and big full lips. She missed her, she wasn't gonna lie to herself.

"What're you doing here?" Nicole asked, standing in front of her.

She sighed, placing one of her hands on her hips.

"I missed you.. so much. What I did was wrong and I'm sorry." Keoni grabbed her hands.

Nicole sighed and looked away.

"You gotta go Keoni. I can't do this."

"I'm not leaving until you listen to me. I wanna make this work again. Look at me."

Keoni gently turned Nicole's face to hers and smiled.

"I know you miss me Nicole. We can make this work again. I don't even talk to Anthony anymore. It was a mistake."

Nicole pulled away from her, sighing and putting her hands on her head.

It was almost like Keoni was starring into her soul. She knew everything that she was thinking and all the things she wanted to say.

"Just go. Like right now Keoni."

Nicole turned away again, feeling frustrated and annoyed.

"No." Keoni paced after her and grabbed her hand.

"Man, go!! Let yourself out." She scowled, walking upstairs.

Keoni kept following her. She didn't care about anything that Nicole was saying. She wanted her back and she was going to get her.

"I'm not leaving. Stop fighting what you feel!"

Nicole turned around, glaring at her.

"How the fuck you know what I feel? You don't know shit Keoni. Your hoe ass. What you did wasn't cool at all bro."

"I know you wanted to marry me."

Nicole's eyes became large.

Ain't nobody told her that but mouthy ass Anthony.

"That's right, I wanted to but I don't now."

"Stop playing. You still want me."

Nicole did but she couldn't get over what happened.

Keoni stepped up close to her and gazed into her eyes.

"Just be quiet."

With that being said, Keoni started to kiss Nicole deeply.

Nicole wanted to pull away but she felt deep into a trance. She couldn't help herself.

She made her way upstairs to her bedroom and Keoni followed her.

Nicole was back at it again.