Chapter 14

"Anthony Stilaho?" Nicole said, getting up from her hair. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

Anothy was the one that hit Blakely. This was all too crazy.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Before anyone could get up, the person came in. It was Anthony.

He looked around at everyone then his eyes fell on Nicole.

"Hey...um, I just...." He said before being cut off by Aerka.

"You were just about to get your damn was beat! Look at what the fuck you did to my sister!" She rushed over to him and Nicole stood up.

"He's not worth it Aerka. We'll sue then like you said before. Blakely needs you." Nicole said, pacing over to her.

Aerka rolled her eyes then glanced over at Blakely. It looked like she was moving around in her bed.

"Mm.. Nicole?" Blakely slowly opened her eyes and stretched.

"Blakely!" Nicole rushed to her bed side and smiled. "How are you feeling baby?"

"I'm a little sore, but I'm fine." She touched the side of Nicole's face and smiled.

"You're not mad at me anymore?" Nicole moved her hair out of her face.

"I don't wanna think about that right now.. can we talk about that later? Despite that, I'm just glad you're here right now."

Nicole grinned then kisses her forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Anthony quietly watched them before he started to speak.

"I just wanted to say apologize for what I did. It was wrong... but I ran over her, I was scared; that's why I fled the scene." He sighed then rubbed the back of his head.

Blakely sat up in bed and nodded.

"It's okay."

"What?!" Aerka screamed.

"I said it's okay. I just wanna get outta this hospital. When can I leave?" Blakely gazed over at the nurse. She was updating her charts on the clipboard.

"I'm not quite sure yet but you might be able to leave tomorrow morning of you're already up and talking like this. I'll ask the doctor when I see him." She got up from the chair and walked out the room.

"I really wanna beat this nigga's ass." Aerka glared at Anthony.

"Maybe I should go." He said, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"You damn right you should before I put my foot so far up your ass, it'll replace your damn tongue." Aerka got close to him.

"Yeah, see ya!" Anthony ran out the room so fast before she could day another word to him.

"That poor boy." Aerka's mother said, shaking her head.

"You're stay with me, right?" Blakely gently ran her fingers through Nicole's hair.

"If that's what you want. I'll be here." She looked at her.

"Yeah, please."

Aerka turned up her nose at them and folded her arms.

"Y'all make me sick!" She scowled.

"Well you're in the right place!" Blakely giggled.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Nicole slept in a chair, wrapped up in a mint green hospital blanket.

She spent the night with Blakely but wasn't quite sure about how she was feeling on the whole Keoni situation.

Just then, there was knock on the door. Nicole hopped up and opened it to see Geja standing in front of her with flowers and balloons.

"Um.. hi." She said, smiling a bit.

"What's up?" Nicole looked at her with a straight face.

"I brought this here for Blakely."

"Oh, well she's sleep right now. I'll make sure she gets it." Nicole said, taking the flower and balloons.

"You can let her in." Blakely coughed and sit up in bed.

Nicole turned around, laughing.

"I didn't know you were awake."

"I heard Geja's voice." Blakely grinned.

"Oh! I woke up you up! I'm so sorry!" Geja said, coming into the room.

Nicole closed the door behind her then sat back down in the chair.

"You good. I'm glad you stopped by to see me. Who told you what happened?"

"I saw your sister's post on Facebook. She was ranting about it. How are you feeling?" She sat at the foot of the bed.

"I'm a lot better, thanks. How's everything going with you?"

"Everything's good."

Silence filled the room quickly. Nicole watched the both of them then got up.

"I'm going down the the cafeteria. Do you want anything?" She asked.

"I'm good baby." Blakely nodded.

Nicole nodded back then left the room.

Geja gazed at Blakely then frowned when she saw the bruises across her forehead.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Blakely glared at her.

"Sorry, I'm just not too fond of the bruises on your beautiful face." Geja gently touched her forehead.

Blakely smiled as she touched her face.

Geja leaned in closer to her face.

"Why don't you go on a date with me once you're all better?"

Blakely bit her bottom lip then sighed.

"I can't."

"Why?"

"Because of Nicole. You know I'm with her."

"Oh yeah, right." Geja pulled away.

Blakely sighed again then laid back, thinking about Nicole.

"You should probably get going now."

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. See you around." Geja quickly got up and left.

Blakely rubbed her hand across her head then looked up at the ceiling.

Even though Nicole did her wrong, she wasn't about to turn around and do the something to her...

At least not yet.