Eliza?

There were a few thoughts that assaulted Alexis in those few moments.

What?

Huh?

I must be dreaming!

But I'm not

The Flash is standing in front of me!

He's taller than I imagined

Did he just call Clark and Bruce Superman and Batman?

Do I seriously work for batman?!

What's the problem?

That last one was echoed by Damian Wayne.

" What's the problem?" He asked.

" There's a crazy red haired lady attacking Coast city and Green Lantern is off world! She's threatening to burn the city!" Flash gasped out, obviously tired after running such a long way.

" Clark, get your suit, boys, get to the Batcave, Alexis, sorry you had to find out this way," Bruce ordered.

No one questioned him, Alexis was still gawking at the heroes surrounding her.

" Sorry babe," Jason murmured, kissing her before he raced off after his brothers and his adoptive father.

Alfred hurried over to her.

" Miss Mercury, are you alright?" He asked worriedly.

Come on Alexis, pull yourself together, you're a hero for goodness sakes! You've done missions a thousand times, why are you still sitting here. You should be helping them!

" I'm fine Alfred, but I may need to borrow a comm link," Alexis said calmly.

" Master Jason will be quite alright, you need not speak to him on comm to assure his safety," Alfred assured.

She stood, squaring her shoulders and placing a hand on Alfred's shoulder.

" I'm not worried about him, he can handle himself I know, I need the comm because I'm going with them," Alexis stated simply.

She thanked whoever was out there that she'd brought her suit along. She made it a habit these days, especially after she'd experienced the violence of Gotham streets.

" Miss Alexis, you cannot possibly go with them! It's too dangerous! You are not trained!" Alfred argued forcibly.

She pulled her domino mask out of her bag and donned it, smiling early at the suddenly startled old man before her.

" I wouldn't worry about me, Alfred," She stated calmly.

She knew by his expression that her contact lenses had worn off, and her golden yellow eyes were showing through. She raced o where she knew the closest bathroom was, and with lightning speed she changed in to her suit and flung her cloak around her.

She flew past Alfred, causing his tie to flap around, calling a quick,

" Stay safe!" before she harnessed the wind and leapt out the window.

Hopefully she hadn't given the man a heart attack.

When she got to Coast City she instantly saw Superman.

He was hard to miss when he wore such bright colors. 

She pushed the wind harder and managed to see the situation. It didn't look good from a first glance. The villain wasn't alone, she had two very familiar villains standing with her.