5. JIN's POV

JIN's POV :

Jimin & I left for home it was 8:45 in the evening...I knew he liked that girl Sanskriti...He is just shy and confused about it...I thought I should stop teasing him...and I changed the topic to how was the first day of school...our house is far from school...it takes 40 mins by walking...Namjoon said he'll return to pick us up...till then we'll have to walk...

Jimin : "it was COOL! I made a friend...he's name is Key...he said he will introduce me to his other friends tomorrow...I am so happy Hyung! can't wait to meet them tomorrow!!! we also have our own handshake <3"

(aaish this kid is so excited....gwiyeowo <3)

Me : "Jiminaah ! I am so happy for you... <3 "

and we talked and walked for 5 mins and then Namjoon came with a car...we went home together...I cooked dinner for us...

Suga was lying on the floor...Hobie was Dancing and singing to DESPACITO with headphones on...ahahahah he is so funny....Rapmon was helping Jimin & Tae to do their homework...Kookie was still playing overwatch...Tae and Jimin seemed jealous of Kookie...OFC because he didn't have homework on the first day of the school.... XD ahahah

after finishing stuff at kitchen I went to my room...saw Suga having his beauty sleep...and I didn't wanted to disturb him...I saw others were sleeping too...I came out, I wanted to take a walk...as I walk out of the door I saw Namjoon sitting on the stairs...I sat beside him...

Me : "why are you here? go get some sleep!"

Namjoon : "hyung...I am not sleepy yet...what about you?"

Me : "ohhh...I just wanted to take a walk..."

Namjoon : "I'll join you..gajaa! hyung you know what happened today?"

Me : "mwo?"

Namjoon : "Jimin and I saw Taehyung laughing with a Girl...after school!"

Me : "so?"

Namjoon : "Hyung...Tae doesn't get closer to girls...and it's only first day at school...I am worried about him..."

 *Flashback*

Jungkook : "My name is Jungkook....Scale is..."

Namjoon : "National"

Jungkook : "INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY!"

*End of flashback*

Me : "ahahahah....Namjoonaaah...uri kids aren't like that...Kookie is scared of girls XD his teacher wants to meet me tomorrow regarding this...stop worrying about them...and give some time to Taehyung so he can figure it out...It's just first day...!"