6. Friends with JIN

JUNGKOOK's POV :

I admit, I am a little shy when it comes to girls...teacher must have noticed that, that's why she called hyung today, I guess...she could just have called him and talk about it...why bother him to come here...I feel bad for Hyung...he had to come here because of me...IDK the real reason why teacher called him...though.

I was sitting with a girl named Sansrkiti and I wasn't really comfortable, so I wanted to change my seat but IDK why teacher didn't allow me...aaish!

I came to the class...I'll have to seat with Sanskriti again...I saw her, she is reading book... I sat beside her and Teacher came...lecture started...

JIN's POV : 

Jungkook left...

I sat there for 5 mins...I asked nurse how much time it will take to wake her up? she said she should rest more...so it's okay if she's asleep...and I can go...do my work and come back to check on her...

Me : "I can really leave now? I can stay though!"

Nurse : "you can leave...come back when you are done...I am here...I'll take care of her..."

Me : "umm...okay but what happened to her hand? is it serious?"

Nurse :"yeah it looks like a Bite"

Me :"mwo? BITE? Dog?"

Nurse : "no, Human!"

Me : "OMMOO...HUMAN?? JINJAA? HOW??"

Nurse : "ne... we'll have to ask her once she wake up"

Me : "that must have hurt a lot!...how about her fever?"

Nurse : "it will be gone soon..."

I was so tensed looking at her situation... but I thought I should visit Jungkook's teacher first and then I can come back...

I went looking for Jungkook's class...cuz when I went to Miss Amber's Office...she wasn't there...obviously she is in the lecture...

I knocked and she signaled me to come in...as I was walking in, I saw Jungkook sitting beside a girl....and that girl is...whom Jimin and I met yesterday...

SANSKRITI...that's right! 

so she is in Jungkook's Class...COOL!!

Miss Amber pulled out some papers from her bag...

Miss Amber : "you left them in the office yesterday...I can't give this to Jungkook...these are important papers....and I also wanted to talk to you about Jungkook!"

Me : "ohh...Ne....what is it?"

Miss Amber : "as I can see Jungkook is very shy...specially when he is with a girl..."

Me : "ohhh yes he is shy...so is there any problem?"

Miss Amber : "No... I am not complaining... he looks like a bright kid...but...umm...well I had to partner him up with a girl...cuz all others made friends and selected each others...where Jungkook is not having a single friend in this class...and he seemed a little upset from the moment I partnered him with a girl...I mean...can you just take care of that? to tell him it's not a big deal... as a teacher I am not that close to him to talk about it...but I can see he is very close to you...I hope you can help..."