18. Suga's Date

AUTHOR's POV :

They all headed back home...soon everyone is at their house,

At LISA & SARANG's House :

Lisa : "Sarang! I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM WITH TAE!" she pulled Sarang into a tight hug....she looks like a kid who got his favorite thing ever.

Sarang : "Yaaa let me breathe" pulling her away..."Awww look at you...you are doomed..." she said teasingly...Lisa blushed and looked away...

Lisa : "I don't want to go to school..." whined.

Sarang : "Get ready...you are going to school...and-"

------------------------nae pi ttam nunmul-----nae majimak chumeul da gajyeoga ga --------------------------

Sarang's phone rang....It was bambam...

Sarang : "Sssuppp BB?" she said happily...

BB : "Ayo chingu long time no see...let's meet up today...!"

Sarang : "I have school..."

BB : "After school paboyaa....I need you to do me a favo-" suddenly someone grabs the phone from his hands "Ayo Sarang...U know he is in Love-" Jackson said.

Sarang : almost chocked..."Whhhhaaaaat? Jackson Oppaaa....tell me more...." she's excited.

BB : "Yaaaa hyung! I'm talking to her...Yaaa Sarang just meet me today I'll tell you everything...Arrasso? hyung won't let me speak..."

Sarang : "Heheh...Arraaaa"

they hung up....

Lisa : "What was that?"

Sarang : "Not sure yet...I'll meet BB after school today-"

Lisa : "Good...I think I know why he wants to meet...but anyways go cuz Tae and I are going for movie...and I thought you'll be home alone so I didn't say yes...but I can go now..."

Sarang : "Awww....you can...Have fun you guys <3"

At BTS's House :

Jimin and Jungkook are happily ready to g to school....cuz OFC Sanskriti and Ananya...! while

Tae : "Hyung I don't want to go to school today...I want to go out with Lisa..."

Jin : "You are going for a movie date right? get ready TAE!"

Tae : "I really don't want to....hyung!"

Namjoon : "You are sick Tae!" disgusted.