10. TaeJin To Rescue

SARANG's POV :

We left Jin's house...we didn't want to leave...but we can't put the boys in danger too...It's better to get out of their house...we'll see what happens next...Lisa is Freaked out...so am I...but we have to be strong...I am not sure what he looks like...I really didn't look at his face that day...

JIN's POV :

I knew something was not right...since they suddenly wanted to go

When Tae and I found out about the threatening messages and call they were receiving...we didn't want them to go alone...but they won't allow us...so we decided to let them go first...

I am gonna go after them...I know their house...but I think following them would help if something happens midway?...I got car keys and got out of the house...Jimin and Yoongi saw me they came asking where am I going now...Suddenly Tae popped out of nowhere 

Tae : "We have to talk about something...we'll be back soon."

what? he is going with me? I can't let him come...

the boys went inside...Tae came to me and said,

"Hyung! I also heard the call...I am coming with you...I can't let you go alone when I know everything."

Me : "let's go then..."

I know he won't listen to me...

Tae acted so responsible at this time...yes he acts like a kid but I know he is very mature.

we got in the car...and started looking for girls...we saw them walking on the road...we decided not to let them know...so we are sneaking and following them...

we passed by their house...why aren't they going in? 

after 10 mins walking from their house...they got inside of a house...

Me : "Tae, it's not the house where I picked them up."

Tae : "Seems like it's their house, they must have lied to you."

Since when they are having those calls then?, I asked to myself...anyways we were in front of their house...Should we get in? and stay with them? 

Suddenly the lights went off in their house...I Heard Lisa screaming...Ommoo...wth is happening...

LISA's POV :

we are at home now...as we entered we saw a note saying 

'Let's play hide and sick...you'll be dead if I find you! FUN...isn't it? LET'S PLAY WITH LIGHTS OFF!'

I am shivering...HE IS IN THE HOUSE...!!

sarang and I looked at each other helplessly...I hugged her...a tear rolled down my cheek...

Sarang : "Lis-"

suddenly all the lights went off...and I screamed out loud...If he finds us we are dead...I grabbed Sarang's wrist and went into my room...we are hiding in our closet...

I couldn't think anything but closet...what if he finds us...Ommooo...the closet was not a good Idea...he will look in the closet first...how stupid of me...can't blame...I am not able to think anything....we are hiding...trying to be quiet...it's dark in here...hard to see...