12. Jimin Has A Crush On Her!

SARANG's POV :

Jimin went to order some food...

I am alone with Jin...he is in deep sleep...I looked at his face...there are bruises on his face...he got beaten up...

"I am so sorry Jin...Because of me you are here in this situation...I shouldn't have came in your life...I really hate myself right now...It breaks my heart to see you like this...I-"

and I couldn't say anything I hold his hand and started crying...

JIMIN's POV :

I got food...and I am about to enter the room...I heard Sarang saying...

"I am so sorry Jin...Because of me you are here in this situation...I shouldn't have came in your life...I really hate myself right now...It breaks my heart to see you like this...I-" 

aaish this girl...Jinjaaa...? she's blaming herself cuz Jin hyung saved her life...Girls have no brain!

I opened the door...saw her crying...holding Jin hyungs hand...

I quickly sat beside her..

"Sarang, you don't have to blame yourself...this all was meant to happen...Jin hyung saved your life...be thankful...That you and he both are alive...nothing happened Sarang...stop crying..."

that's all I could say, 

she stopped crying at least...but she didn't eat anything...

she said she'll get some fresh air and went outside...I think she needs a little time for herself to get over this situation...

as she went outside...someone grabbed my wrist...I scared a little....but it was Jin hyung...looking at me and trying to seat...

I helped him seat...

Me : "Hyung! weren't you asleep?you scared me..."

Jin Hyung : "I was trying to sleep paboyaa....you guys couldn't stop talking...how am I suppose to sleep..."

Me : "Then why are you not pretending to sleep now?"

Jin Hyung : "I heard what Sarang said...Jiminie I want to tell you this..."

Me : "I know you like her hyung...it's so obvious..."

Jin Hyung : "Aaaish! it's not about that pabo...it's about that kidnapper..."

Me : "I know hyung...Sarang stopped him...so he came to take revenge and you got hurt...so she thinks it's her fault...I know everyth-"

Jin Hyung : "Just stop talking...listen to me...I was there when she stopped him...I saw all that happening but I was so scared that I couldn't go there and help her...he escaped but I thought police will catch him..."

Me : "you were there at that time?...how?"

Jin : "remember I told you I'm gonna meet Ken..? we decided to meet early...that's when this thing happened...I felt bad that a girl stopped him but I couldn't come forward..."