13. Jin Is Home !

JIN's POV :

I woke up...I saw Sarang...she must be tired...

suddenly I saw Jimin coming in with Sanskriti, I was surprised to see her...I mean I have no idea why is she here....Then I looked at Jimin it's obvious...

Me : "Sanskriti! you are here?" with a warm smile

Sankriti : "Ne oppaaa....how are you feeling now?" she said while sitting beside me.

Me : "I'm Better now that you're here ;)  btw are you here to see me or?" I looked at Jimin...Lol this kid...anyone can tell he is blushing...!

Sanskriti : "Oppa I am here to see you only..."

JIMIN's POV :

TF!

 "Oppa I am here to see you only..." 

what about?........."I'll be with you today..." 

 I got little upset on that...so I didn't talk to her...

soon Namjoon hyung came with Suga hyung...other Boys called so they can talk to Jin hyung...we did a video call so that they will care less to see Jin hyung is absolutely fine! he is acting brave though...I have never seen him like this before...I introduced Sanskriti to others!

Lisa and Sarang were talking about something...Namjoon hyung brought some fruits...he is feeding Jin hyung....(I SHIP THEM....NAMJIN <3)

Sankriti noticed that I am not talking to her...she took me outside saying she's hungry...I told her to go with Lisa and Sarang but they said they are not hungry yet...I know why Sarang said that...she knows, since I told her that I like Sankriti...!

I had to go with Sanskriti...it's 11:30 now...we went to a coffee shop which is near from hospital...she ordered Coffee for both of us...since I am not talking to her... 

Sanskriti : "Yaaaa...why are you acting so weird?" 

I didn't reply...looking away

Sanskriti : "are you seriously ignoring me right now?...yaaa PARK JIMIN....TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG?"

why is she shouting..?

Me : "Yaaa keep it down...nothing I am fine..."

Sanskriti : "I came here to spend some time with you and if you are gonna act like this...I'll better get going then..."

SANSKRITI's POV :

Aaaish...He is acting like a kid now...I know why he's not talking to me...so what should I say? I came here to see Jimin? I was worried about Jin Oppaa...and I was excited that I will get to spend some time with Jimin...cuz...I had crush on him...since when we first met...from the first moment...only if he knew...

it is hard to play it cool around him...still I am good at acting...

now he is mad at me...wow...and how he reacts? he is so childish...