8. At Jin's House!

JIN's POV :

I am home now...waiting for boys to be back from school...Namjoon went to pick them up...

soon the boys arrived home...!

Hobie : " ya Jungkookaah...what I heard is true?"

Jungkook : " What hyung?"

Namjoon : " aren't you shy around girls?"

Tae : " He says that girl is his friend now."

Jimin : " Out of them all...you found her only? " in frustration.

Jungkook : "What's wrong with her?"

Jimin is jealous I can see...I wondered what happened at school...anyways I cooked and we all ate dinner...all of them are about to sleep...I went to talk to Jungkook about what teacher told me at school...

Me : "Jungkookaah...what happened at school today? how come you are talking to the girl so comfortably ?"

Jungkook : " Hyung didn't I tell you that I won't let teacher bother you anymore because of me...and actually I heard your conversation with teacher...I got her point..."

Me : "Daebaaak! so you are not scared of girls anymore?"

Jungkook : "Hyung...actually I am trying to be comfortable...but I am not, I think it will take time...but till then I can pretend."

Tae (out of nowhere) : "awww uri Kookie is all grown up ha?"

Me : "You were here all the time?"

Tae : "Yeah..I came out for a walk...care to join me."

we three went for a walk and came back...it's 11:45 in the night, Tae and Jungkook went to their rooms to sleep...I decide to watch TV...after half hour I was sleepy...

-------------------------- Maybe I, I can never fly.....jeogi jeo kkoccipdeulcheoreom nalgael dan geotcheoreomeun an dwae eeeeeye....Maybe I, I can't touch the sky ------------------------------

my cell is ringing... this late?

I saw it was unknown number...I decided to pick it up anyways...

Me : "Yeobseyo?"

Unknown : "Hey...ummm...it's Sarang here...remember?"

Me : "OFC...I remember you...but why are you calling so late? is there anything wrong?"

( I wonder why she called me so late at night...I hope everything is alright)

Other girl : "Ummm...actually we lost our key...and thought we could go to one of our friends..but they are not picking up...since it's too late...umm...so we-"

Me : "Are looking for a place for tonight?"

Sarang : "Umm...ne..."