22. Dates

AUTHOR's POV :

Today's Saturday...all the couples in this book are going on a date...cuz why not?

some of them will be spending the whole day together...

as Jungkook asked Ananya for date on weekend, they are going to explore the places they have never seen before...more like a trip...and Kookie is so excited to go out with her...

Ananya and Kookie are ready for the date...

here's what they are wearing -

Cute right? ;)

Cute right? ;)

Jungkook picked Ananya up from her house and they are headed to a place which they don't even know...it's 8 in the morning...they left early...

Jungkook : "You look fine ;)"

Ananya : "I always do B)"

Jungkook : "Heheh, I know...Gaja..." as he held her hand and started walking...

ANANYA's POV : 

Why is he holding my hand?...damn...I might fall for him... 

Jungkook : "umm...if you feel uncomfortable with me holding your hands the-"

Me : "Ani...ani..." I said as I blushed and looked down...

Jungkook : "Ommooo...are you blushing?" while putting a finger under my chin to make me look at him.

Damn...what's with the skinship...this guy is weird with me I swear!

I can't do anything but blush...."OMG! you are RED....stop blushing!" he laughed at me...

I pushed him away..."DUDE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO'S MAKING ME BLUSH!" I screamed almost...

"w-what?" he stopped laughing...and pulled me closer to him..."What did you just say?" he said leaning in...I can't stop blushing...LOL!