9. Time has come!

TAEHYUNG's POV :

aaaish...I have hurt Lisa...I have to make it right....I don't feel good...I hope she will forgive me...What should I do? I was so stupid...I shouldn't have reacted that way...

Jungkook : "Hyung ! what are you going to do?"

Jimin : "Go and say sorry..."

Namjoon : "That won't do...not just sorry...do something so she can forgive you...you have humiliated her in front of us..."

Suga : "I can't believe you made her cry!"  

Me : "Hyung I am feeling so bad about my behavior...what should I do?" 

Hobie hyung : "try making her Laugh"

I heard Jin hyung calling us for breakfast...Ommo how can I face her? 

we went downstairs...I was behind Namjoon hyung...I saw Lisa... sitting on the chair eating her breakfast..SHE IS SMILING...how? she was crying just now...anyways I felt better seeing her smiling...she looked at us and...

Lisa : "Hi! I am Lisa...Sarang's Roommate..I didn't get chance to introduce myself to you guys, when I got her you all were sleeping probably."

Jungkook : "aaah right, Jin hyung told us...I am Jungkook..The maknae."

and so everyone introduced themselves to her and Sarang but I didn't say anything...they all started eating their breakfast...Lisa came to me...said

Lisa : "I would have reacted the same way."

I looked at her...she is still smiling...I was feeling so guilty that I made her cry...and I was so nervous about talking to her again... or even facing her...but she...she looked fine...that made me happy...I was just looking at her...her eyes are beautiful though...I smiled a little...

Me : "Still I feel really bad about it...and I am really sorry...I shouldn't ha-"

Lisa : "Gwenchana! I am fine now...no need to say sorry...let's go eat breakfast now." she said smiling...

heheh...I laughed a little and went after her...I asked Sarang if she's okay now...and she playfully slapped me for making her best friend cry...I started fake crying and everyone was laughing at us...I feel relaxed now...everything's fine...

Lisa is bit different...when she started crying I felt like...it's the end...she would hate me...and I was tensed because of that...but Lisa made it much easier for me...I wanted to thank her...but I couldn't...I still feel nervous talking to her...I liked her nature...she's mature, she didn't judge me on my first impression...she's different...

everybody done eating...Lisa and Sarang don't have their cloths to go school...they'll be going out mall or somewhere...I know why...they are trying not to bother us...

Namjoon Hyung : "But you still don't have clothes to change...where would you go and how will you find your key?"

Sarang : "Well we will go to key maker and get the key ASAP."

Hobie Hyung : "That's great...and I have Noona's some clothes...she left her some clothes here...so that she can visit us anytime she wants...and stay."