21. The Wait Is Over

SARANG's POV :

I came back...I looked at Jin, he's eyes are red...and he is not talking to me like he did before...

Me : "Hey, What's wrong...?" I asked.

He just grabbed my wrist and took me out of the shop...He is strong...it hurts me...he is literally dragging me...I don't know what did i do?

I stopped, using all my power and pulled is hand..."Yaaaa Jin...why are you acting like that? what's wrong?"

He ignored me again..."Yaaa...It hurts me...leave my hand..." I said whining...

"Oh it hurts you? well it hurts me more...exactly how dumb are you?" he said furiously....damn he's eyes are freaking red....my Heart is beating faster than anything..."Look J-Jin...you are scaring me...tell me what did I do?" I am afraid of him right now...

"Wow...you really don't know? or are you just pretending?"

"WTF am I pretending?-" before I can continue...a tear fell from my eye...I quickly wiped it..."What did I ever do to you? why are you acting so weird today?" I can't control...I started crying...Jin looked a little less angry when he saw me crying...

"You don't know? Everybody who's around me or you knows it and you didn't even notice once!" he said it again in angry tone...he is still holding my hand...

"Do you really like that Youngjae guy?" he said out of nowhere...

"M-mwo? how do-"

"Just answer the damn question" he is very angry...

" I am not sure...I am thinking about dating him-" his grip on my wrist tighten..."It hurts Jin...Let go..."

he let it go..."What's wrong with you?"

He didn't say anything...he dragged me to my house...I was hoping Lisa to be home...but freak she's not...No one can tell how scared I am at this moment...

My heart is going to come out....

"Jin...tell me what's wrong...?" I tried to calm down and asked him,

He came closer to me...he still looks furious...I am trying to keep the distance between him and me...I am moving backwards as he is moving towards me...is he planning to kill me or what? why is he so angry at me...is he jealous? if he is...

then who TF said boys look cute when they get jealous? I swear I'll kill that person!

'Bang' it's the wall...can't move...Jin is still walking towards me...staring deep into my eyes...like he is going to rip 'em out...

He came closer...I tried to sneak but he put both of his hands on the wall...blocking me...

he is freaking close...like tooo close...super close...take my heart already...

I tried to avoid eye contact with him...but I can feel him staring at me intensely...

"You want to know what's wrong?" he asked...

"Can't you see that I am jealous? Don't you get it? are you that Dumb?" he said....

'Can't you see I am jealous?' my heart skipped a bit...