15. Kookie Got A Date!

JIN's POV :

we had fun at the park...I noticed Jungkook was little happy when we came back...I know why!

when we were riding on roller coaster, we sat in this order...

Me-Sarang

Lisa-Taehyung

Sanskriti-Jimin 

Namjoon-Suga

Jungkook had to seat with unknown girl...cuz hobie was too scared to have a ride on roller coaster...he didn't join us...

I almost had heart attack...while Sarang was actually enjoying the view and screamed her lungs out...!  The ride was fun...!

after that I saw Jungkook with a girl...they were eating ice cream...I ignored it..I know he'll tell me whatever it is...

we came back at the resort...I decided to ask Jungkook about that girl...Hobie and Suga saw that too...so we came to Maknae's room...Tae and Jimin are not here...we saw Jungkook lying on the couch and texting someone....I took his phone...

he was angry at me..."HYUNG! GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!"

"Only if you tell us about her...?" Said Hobie...

JUNGKOOK's POV :

so I had to seat beside an unknown girl...the ride starts...she was so scared I saw her closing her eyes...hehe I laughed...why is she even here then? throughout the whole ride she was so scared...she even grabbed my hand and held it throughout the whole ride....IDK anymore...I felt something in my heart...ticklish...DUDE!

Why the hell she's so loud?

after that ride...she was so dizzy to even get out of her seat...I helped her...we came out 

Me : "Lol you were so scared...why did you even get on that ride?" I said laughing.

She : "I lost a bet...I had to..."

I laughed...her face...LOL....she looked so clueless XD 

her hair all messy...but why does she looks beautiful even after?

She : "Thank you anyways..."

Me : "I didn't even do anything...why say Thank you? since you have said it...let's go eat Ice cream...My treat!"

She looked surprised and said Okay...

then we went to eat Ice cream...I couldn't stop laughing...there's ice cream all over her mouth XD

Me : "Yaaa...eat slowly...your face is ruined ahahaha..."

she quickly wiped it...still there's ice cream on her upper lip...I used my thumb to wipe it out...

she froze...TF! she widen her eyes and looked at me...I can HEAR the sound of my heart beating...WTF!

why did I do that? 

anyways to calm the mood I asked her name,

"I'm Ananya, I am in your class Jungkook!"