19. BamBam

Next day...

AUTHOR's POV :

Sarang and Lisa left for school...Lisa couldn't stop talking about the time she spent with Tae yesterday...they both were scared and both were hugging each other....she couldn't stop laughing at his cuteness...

Sarang is at school now...with Key and Hani, Minhyuk is with that girl...he saw them and came running with her,

Minhyuk : "Guys! Meet my girlfriend...Becky...!"

Hani, Key And Sarang : "Mwo? Finally you asked her out!"

Becky blushed a little and looked down...they had nice conversation...

Sarang saw Tae, Jimin and Jungkook getting out of the car...Jin was there too...

they came towards Sarang's group...

Jin : "Hie guys...!"

Everyone was happy to see him here....cuz he is funny...

Jimin went to talk to Sanskriti...Tae called Lisa before the class starts...Jungkook went looking for Ananya...Minhyuk went away with Becky...and Hani left with Key as she winked at Sarang...

Jin : "What's with everyone..."

Sarang : "They are in Love...That's sick" she said laughing.

Jin : "Hani and Key were together? I didn't knew that!"

Sarang : "Ani...Key have feelings for Hani...and she's not aware of it..." she said looking at them.

Jin : "I see...BTW can you meet me after school today?"

Sarang : "After school? yeah fin-" she said happily...then she realized about date at JYP with BamBam "No No I can't"

Jin : "Ohh...why suddnly-"

Sarang : "I have to be somewhere...I can't come today..." she said looking down.

Jin : "That's okay...maybe another time..."

bell rings and everyone is going to their classes...

Jin : "Ummm....can I call you later? I mean"

Sarang : "Sure...you can...I'll get going now...BBye"

Jin : "Yeah...Bye" waved as he smiled...

SARANG's POV :

I still get butterfly's in my stomach when I am with him alone...I need to get over him... 

but why he wanted to meet me...? probably to ask about how to ask that girl out...DAMN! 

what else could it be?....he always talks about her...he asked me to keep it secret...only I know that he like a girl...others are to busy with their love life...

well I can enjoy my fake Love life for a week now...since I have never dated anyone...I am excited to see what BamBam is going to do for the girl he likes....Honestly I didn't like the idea of making her jealous...but if it's going to work, then I don't mind helping him...I am looking forward to my fake date...*.*