27

Have fun my lovely readers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tree came on the morning of Taylor's second day in the hospital. Karlie, who had arrived early to share breakfast with the singer, was already getting up as soon as she saw the redhead enter the room. She wasn't interested in yet another meeting with the publicist, since their last ones had...unfortunate endings. But she didn't come far, because before she could grab the door handle, Tree asked her to stay, stating that she was now a part of Taylor's life. Both publicly and privately and therefore it was necessary that she stayed.

The expression on Karlies face showed that she was everything but happy about this outcome, but nevertheless she decided not to make a szene and quietly went back to her chair, letting her body plop down on it with a quiet sigh. This was going to be a long morning. 

Tree got a chair and placed herself next to the model, this way they were both facing Taylor, who sat up in her bed. 

"I assume we all agree that it's the best to hide Taylors location as long as possible.", Tree started and searched through the many papers on her lap. "The optimal way would be to hide that you are even sick, but this chance is long gone, considering the attention your incident caused yesterday." 

The singer nodded in agreement. She was wearing her business expression on her face now, pointing out that this was nothing more than work to her. Just another part of being one of the planets most famous people. 

"We have asked the hospitals staff not to give out any information about your stay as long as you are here.", Tree continued folding her hands. "But we are not sure if that is enough. And that is when you-" she turned towards Karlie and gestured so that the focus got put on the model. "come into action."

The brunette raised her eyebrow in confusion. "What do I have to do with this?" 

"You are her wife. People associate you with one another?", Tree continued explaining, while Taylor looked like she already knew all this. Well, Karlie concluded, maybe that was because she actually did. 

"And when they see you walking out of the hospital, they easily put two and two together.", the publicist continued her explanation. 

This made the model listen up, was Tree forbidding her to visit Taylor? As she shared these concerns with the two, Tree gave her a slight smile and shook her head. 

"No, that is not what we want. But we try to keep the possibilities as open as we can. Which means, we want to get you papped closeby other hospitals."

Karlie raised her left eyebrow. "You want me to go into hospitals without any reason?", this concept seemed strange to her. Wouldn't it be weird to go into a hospital and then just leave again without doing something? Without even visiting someone? 

The publicists voice remained business like, but you could see in her expression that she was slightly annoyed, having to explain herself over and over to the model. "Not without any reason. This way we prevent any trouble in front of the hospital when Taylor is leaving. It would be just for today and eventually tomorrow."

Karlie sighed. She could already feel the no, laying on the tip of her tongue. No she wasn't interested in going to hospitals without any reason. If they gave her a pen, she would be able to write a list of things she would rather do now. And it would be at least as long as Taylor's long list of ex-lovers, if not longer.

She never learned to enjoy hospitals and would gladly minimize the visits she had to attend as far as possible. She disliked their clean cold atmosphere. How they smelled, what they looked like. Nothing in which she wanted to spend her free time in, especially if it wasn't for visiting someone else.