I Will Not Be Your Damn Slave!

Lana Above

Olivia POV

"What the hell is his problem?! He just fucking killed somebody with a damn smirk on his face!" Ava puts the chains back on me after she had washed me up.

"Shh, he might hear you and come for you. You still have a bruise on your stomach from the last punch he gave you." I roll my eyes, "I have to go, I have to be in my room by a certain time. I'm scared that the man who comes in my room might get mad at me."

I nod my head, "Be safe." She gives me a small smile, "I'll bring you breakfast as soon as possible." She leaves quickly and close the cell door.

"Once again I'm by myself."

Ava POV

I hurry to my room. One of the other maids puts a blindfold on me and helps me to my bed, "He's coming tonight." The woman tells me as she sits me on the bed.

I hear the door close and I slowly take off my clothes and lay down naked.

Thirty minutes later I hear the door slowly being open. "Turn around." His voice is deep and it tingles all through out my body.

I feel his minty breath on my lips, "I've been watching you all day. The way you take care of that woman in the basement makes me want you more." He attack my lips and forces his tongue in my mouth.

I'm to scared to touch him, so I just leave my arms by my side. He grabs my hands, "You can touch me, I won't get upset."

I touch him all over and he nibbles on my neck. I let out a soft moan, he puts two fingers inside me, "Mmph."

I start humping his fingers, I wish I could see him. I wish he would tell me his name, "You're so fucking wet." He removes his fingers and sucks on them. "Taste yourself." He kisses me once more so I can taste myself.

He gets on top of me and I wrap my legs around his waist. He rubs his dick on my pussy and I lift my waist so he would hurry and put it in.

He slams into me and I let out a loud scream, "Ah!! Please don't stop!" I start scratching his back and he bites my neck. "Shit! You feel so fucking good! Say your mine! Say it!"

He slams into me even harder, "I'm yours, I'm yours!" He takes my hands and put them above my head, he goes even faster. I was holding in my orgasm, "Come on baby, let it go."

After he said that I orgasm and he cums inside of me, I start shaking from my orgasm and he groans into my ears.

He pulls out of me, I can tell he throws the condom away, because I hear the trash can open and close. He gets back in the bed with me and he pulls me to his chest. "Go to sleep. I won't leave until you fall asleep. You can take the blindfold off when you wake up in the morning."

He kisses me on the forehead and before I knew it darkness takes over me.

Olivia POV

I wake up to a someone screaming and crying, "Please! Don't do this!." A woman is being thrown into my cell with her arms tied up. "Why the hell do I get chains and she gets a fucking rope tied on her?!"

The woman stays on the ground crying for twenty whole minutes. "How did you get here?" She looks at me with a dry teared face, "I was at home and some random men knocked on my door and kidnapped me."

I shake my hands, "At least your not in chains. One of the maids should be bringing us something to eat soon."

She comes to sit beside me, "My name is Lana, what's yours?"