Best Thing I've Ever Had.

Ryan POV

"What are you going to do with me?!" I look at Maya and shrug my shoulders, "That is up to Fred and Martin to decide."

We walk outside of the building and Eric pulls out his rocket launcher, "Now I get to use my baby!" He shoots the rocket and him and Eric starts cheering.

"Ryan!"
"Daddy!"

I turn around and see Olivia and Nadia running towards me. Olivia jumps in my arms and Nadia climbs up, "I missed you, daddy! Mommy told me every day that you would come and you did!"

They both hug my neck and Olivia starts crying. I start walking to the car with both of them in my arms, "Why are you crying? I'm here now."

She smiles and wipes her eyes, "I've been through hell to realize I love you. Martin and Fred had to hold me back to keep me from running back in." I kiss her on the lips and everybody starts cheering.

"Olivia and Nadia! Where is our hug?!" Steven stops in front of us with his arms wide open, I put Olivia and Nadia down and they run towards Steven and the boys.

Olivia starts crying with a smile on her face, "I've missed you guys! I even missed Eric!" She hugs Eric and Eric gives her a small smile.

Nadia runs in Steven's arms and he picks her up, seconds later Olivia falls on the ground.

I run to her, "Olivia! Wake up!" She slowly opens her eyes, "I'm just tired, Nadia is probably the same way." I pick her up and walk to the car, "Jacob you drive, I'm staying back here with Olivia."

Martin gets in the front, "Is it okay if Nadia rides with us?" I look at Steven and nod my head, "Yeah, hopefully, a little of their energy comes back when we get to the girls."

I lay Olivia down across the seat and put her head on my lap. I bend down and kiss her forehead, "I miss you and your smart mouth for three months."

At the hotel

"Olivia wake up. We're back at the hotel." She slowly opens her eyes and sits up, she rushes out of the car and runs towards the girls.

"OLIVIA!!"

Nadia jumps out of the car, "Aunties!!" They fall to the ground crying with smiles on their faces, "Mommy!"

Kyle walks towards Olivia and hugs her leg. Olivia picks him up and kisses him all over his face, "I missed my baby boy so much!" Kyle squeals and hugs her neck.

I pick up Nadia and stand beside Olivia, "We will be leaving the day after tomorrow. We can do something all together tomorrow."

The girls are still crying, I roll my eyes. "That is enough crying, my two favorite girls are back, so stop crying." Sonya hits me on the chest, "Shut up before I poison your next meal."

Everybody starts laughing as we head to our rooms. Olivia looks up at me, "Can we all sleep in one bed?" I look at her and smile, "Yeah we can. I was going to make us do that anyway."

I kiss her forehead and Kyle and Nadia kisses my cheek. "Let's go take a bath Nadia." Olivia hands me Kyle and her and Nadia goes off to the bathroom. I take my shower in another room.

I put on some night clothes and do the same for Kyle. Thirty minutes later Nadia and Olivia come out.

They climb into the bed, "The kids get in the middle and me and dad are on the outside." Kyle moves beside Olivia and Nadia moves towards me.