Put Your Heart Into This Birthday.

Olivia POV

I start the bath water for me and Nadia, I take mine and her clothes off.

I pick her up and put her in the tub. She has a lot of hair, "You have a lion's mane. How old are you?" She holds up five fingers.

I start washing her hair, "Are you my mommy now?" I freeze at the question and look at her and smile, "Yes I am your mommy and the little boy you was playing with earlier is your baby brother, Kyle."

She giggles as I put bubbles on her face, "Are you going to leave me? I don't want you to leave me." I give her a small smile and pick her up and hug her, "I'm not going to leave you, I did say I'm your mommy."

We get out and I dry her off and French braid her hair, "I'm going to take it out tomorrow, so it can be curly tomorrow." She looks at me and smile.

She runs to the bed and struggles to get up there. I look around and see Ryan and Kyle are not in here, I see a note that Ryan left.

She is scared to sleep by herself, you can sleep on the bed.

I throw the note away and get on the bed. "Mommy can we watch tv?" I nod my head and turn the tv on, "Lets watch Shrek." I sit back on the bed board and she sits in between my legs.

Ryan POV and 10:00 pm

I'm walking upstairs to my room, I had just got done having sex with Maya. I open the door and see Olivia and Nadia sleep, Kyle is also in his crib sleep.

I cover Olivia and Nadia up with the blanket and I get under the blanket and turn the tv on.

A couple minutes later Olivia turns around and looks at me, "Did she kidnap Nadia and Sonya?" I look at her and nod my head, "She won't even talk to me, when you first came in here she ran to me, but she didn't talk."

"She is calling me mommy now. Did she take your last name?" I nod my head and she lets out a long sigh.

"I'm going back to sleep." She turns back around and I look back at the tv.

Next Morning

I wake up and see Nadia still in the bed sleep and Olivia is in the bathroom brushing her teeth.

I go in the bathroom and close the door, I brush my teeth and look at Olivia.

"I'm not over your little remark you said yesterday." She looks at me and I cup her pussy, "Are you going to hold your moans back again?"

She looks at me and smirk, "I did tell you that you won't get anything out of me." I bite her neck and she gasp, "At least I got a gasp out of you."

I take her panties off and shove two fingers in her, "You are so wet for me." She throws her head back and bites her lip, she grabs my arm and let out a shaky breath.

I get on my knees and bite her inner thigh and she hisses, she tries to push my head away. "You're not going to be able to hold it in much longer." I start to lick her pussy lips and she tries to get away from me.

"Don't run from me." I shove my tongue in her and start fingering and licking her. Her legs starts shaking, "You're cumming soon and you still haven't let out a moan."

I continue on for one more minute and she lets out a loud gasp and falls to the floor, she is breathing hard and shaking. I lift her face up and kiss her, I shove my tongue in her mouth and then pull away.

"Clean yourself up and put on what I have out for you." I pass her a towel and she starts cleaning herself up. She walks out of the bathroom and into the room.