3 Months Later.

Mary POV and 3 months later

"Maya!" I am in the room with Olivia and her little girl.

"Yeah, what's up?" I turn to look at Maya and glare at her, "Why is there a scratch on Olivia's chin?" She looks at Olivia and then back at me.

"Because your beloved daughter slapped me and scratched me last night!" I look at Olivia and point at her, "Shut up before you go another day without eating."

I look back at Maya, "What did me and your dad tell you?! We told you not to touch her!" She rolls her eyes and stomps her foot, "Why can't y'all just kill them already?! Ryan only needs me! He doesn't need them anymore!"

I roll my eyes and walk pass Maya, "Can someone bring a first aid kit?!" I walk back into the room and sit on the bed beside the little girl, "You two will be set free once we kill your boyfriend and his three brothers."

Her eyes widen, "Why the hell do you want to kill them?! Why did you take me and my daughter?!" I laugh at her shock face, "Once they find out where we are they will come for you and we will kill them without a second thought."

I start cleaning her face, "But your daughter wants Ryan. Are you still going to kill him?" I shrug my shoulders and look at Maya, "We might just torture him for a while and then let her be with him."

One of my men comes in with a tray of food and sits it on the table. The little girl gets off the bed and goes to the table.

I stand up and point at the table, "There are two plates up there. One for you and one for your daughter. Let's go Maya."

I walk out and Maya follows me, "Why aren't y'all being more brutal with her?!" I turn to look at her, "Because your dad said so. We don't need them, we need those boys. I'm not going to repeat myself to you again." She stamps her foot and walks out of the building.

I start walking to mine and Robert room. "What were you two fussing about this time?" Robert is laying on the bed on his stomach. I jump on his back, "Maya is upset about us not killing them."

I kiss the back of his ear, "She'll get over it. Soon enough the boys will find us and we will kill them with smiles on our faces."

Sonya POV

It has been three months since Olivia and Nadia were kidnapped. Everybody is doing everything they can to find them.

"Come on Sonya, let's take them their food." I nod my head and follow Ava out of the kitchen.

"We brought you guys something to eat." All the men look at us and run towards us.

"Ryan! Wake up!" We all look to where Eric is yelling for Ryan. Steven and Martin rush pass me, "This is like the fifth time this month!"

Steven and Martin carry a pass out Ryan to his room. Martin comes back out, "He will wake up in a few minutes and make sure he eats everything on his plate."

We nod our heads and walk into his room. Ryan's hair has grown pass his ears and he has a full beard.

Jacob looks at me, "Are you okay?" I nod my head, "Yeah. What about you?" He gives me a sad smile, I hold my arms out and he lets out a soft laugh.

"A hug is what we both need." He wraps his arms around my waist and kiss me on the cheek, I let out a soft laugh, "I said a hug, not a kiss."

We all leave the room and go back to the lobby. We all sit down, "Ryan is not going to last long if we don't find Olivia and Nadia." We all look at Steven and nod our heads in agreement.

"Did I pass out again?" We all stand up, I walk toward Ryan. "You need to eat. This is like your fifth time passing out."

He looks at me and shakes his head no, "I'm not hungry, I have to find them." He tries to walk pass me, but I step in front of him, "We know how bad you want to find them, but you look horrible. How would you think Olivia and Nadia will act once they see you like this?"