I've Been Waiting For So Long.

Lana POV

We are back home and Eric is carrying our bags up to our room. "What were you and Ryan talking about at the hotel?" I sit down on the bed, "He asked me about Olivia. He wants them to be at least on good terms with each other."

He sits beside me, "What did you tell him?" I look at him with an arch eyebrow, "What's with the questions? But I told him I would talk to her." He lays down and wraps his arm around my waist, he pulls me closer to him. "I'm just curious. You think you can get Sonya and Olivia to stop being mean to me?"

I start laughing and shrug my shoulders, "I don't think I can change their feeling towards you." He gets on top of me and starts tickling me, "Promise you'll talk to them!"

I start screaming and moving, "Ah!! Okay! I promise!!" He leans his face closer to mine and smile, "Seal it with a kiss." My eyes widen at him, "Really?! A kiss?!"

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. I pull away quickly and he groans. "Ugh. I'm mad at you now." I smack his butt and go to the kitchen and see Ryan and Jacob.

I wave and smile at them, "What y'all doing?" Jacob slides a bowl of chips to me and I take a few, "Nothing, just talking about the shooting and how she figured out we were in Florida."

I sit beside Ryan and look up at Jacob, he is standing on the other side of the counter. "Did any of you tell anyone other than us?" They both shake their heads, "We've been trying to figure it out, but no one is coming to mind."

I look at Ryan and he rubs his face, "I'm going to the meeting room. Can you tell Olivia to come there when you go up there?" I nod my head as I head to his room.

I knock on the door and Olivia opens the door, "Hey Lana. What's up?" She lets me in and we walk to her bed.

"Where's Nadia?" I sit on the bed and Kyle crawls to me, "She's with her homeschool teacher."

Kyle puts his hand in my mouth and laughs, "I need to talk to you about Ryan." She arches her eyebrow at me, "What about? What happen?"

I let out a long sigh, "Can you calm your arguing down? Ryan told me to talk to you, he doesn't want to argue in front of Nadia and Kyle." She rolls her eyes, "I know and I've been working on it. He just pisses me off sometimes with his smart mouth."

I look at her as if she is crazy and then start laughing, "You have a smart ass mouth too! You can't just say that like you don't." She looks at me and laughs, "I can have a smart mouth, I'm a girl."

I roll my eyes, "Just try to be nice and reasonable to him." I stand up with Kyle in my arms, "He wants you to go see him in the meeting room."

She crosses her arms and pout, "Ugh. I'll try to be nice." She walks out and heads to the meeting room.

I look at Kyle and smile, "Mommy and Daddy are getting along now."

"Yah!!"

Ryan POV

"You wanted me to be here for what reason?" I look up from my computer and see Olivia standing by the map. "Do you want to go with me and the kids?"

She looks at me with confusion in her eyes, "Go where? You're setting us free?!" I roll my eyes and laugh, "Yeah that's not going to happen, but we're going to the mall to shop for some clothes for this government party."

She sits on my desk and looks down at me, "Yeah I wanna go. When do we leave?" I look at my watch and then at her, "After Nadia is done with her homeschool we can go. Until then help me out in here."

I stand up and spread her legs. I lick her ear and whisper, "With some of my needs." I take off her clothes and start sucking on her neck. She lets out a soft moan and I freeze.