Can't We Get Along?

Olivia POV

"Olivia you will be going to the meeting with us." I look at Ryan as if he is crazy, "Why the hell do I have to go?! What good excuse do you have this time?"

Nadia and Kyle are sleeping in a room right beside us. Ryan put baby monitors in their room so we can see and hear them.

He puts on his shorts, but he puts no shirt on. "Because you need to tell Fred, Martin and the other people about the patterns in her movements." He throws me a shirt and I put it on, "Who the hell is Fred and Martin?!"

He gets on the bed and comes up to my face, "Unless you want that vibrator in you again, I suggest you stop yelling and cursing like you're crazy." I suck my teeth and move my face away from his, "Fred is our dad and Martin is his friend, Fred looks out for us. He was the one who found Nadia and Sonya."

I put my hair up in a messy bun, "So I need to tell him how I figured it out and where is her next move." He nods his head, I crawl towards him, "Who is this she you and the guys keep talking about? What did she do to you?"

He looks at me with anger in his eyes, "It is none of your damn business. Why do you all of sudden want to know?" I move away from him, "I just want to know! Ava and the girls have been telling me that I need to be more understanding towards you."

He arches his eyebrow at me and I let out a sigh, "Can we at least get along?" He looks at me and crawls towards me, I move away from him and he pushes me down. He comes on top of me and smirks at me, "Yeah we can get along, but you are still my plaything."

He nibbles on my ear and I hold my moan in, "And you still have to wear what I tell you to wear." He licks my jawline, "Meaning we still will be using that vibrator for my entertainment."

He looks at me with his smirk still on his face, "But you can hold your moans back if you want to. I love when you fight it because when you let it out it means I won and you lost."

I smirk at him and he looks at me shock, "Let's see how long our little game will last." He moves away from me and I sit up.

"It will take us a couple of hours to get to the meeting, so we will be leaving in the morning." I nod my head and fix my shirt.

He lays down and looks up at the ceiling. "Do Nadia have to be homeschooled the whole time?" He closes his eyes and lets out a long sigh, "No she doesn't. She will go to a school as soon as we get rid of her and Robert."

I lay down and turn my back to him. "I'll wake you up in the morning." I turn to face him and see that his back is to me, "What would you do if I kick you off the bed?"

He looks at me quickly and flinches back when he realizes our faces are too close, "Your ass will be sleeping on the damn floor." I roll my eyes, "Goodnight."

Next Morning

"Olivia! Olivia! Wake up!" I slowly open my eyes and see Ryan looking down at me with a frustrated look, "Jesus! Why is it so hard to wake you up?!"

He pulls me off the bed and throws me over his shoulder, "Put me down! I can walk to the bathroom myself!" He ignores me and puts me down on the bathroom floor, "You have ten minutes! If you're not ready I will drag you out no matter what you look like."

I roll my eyes as he closes the bathroom door. I take a quick shower and throw on the clothes he gives me.

"You better be ready!" Ryan opens the door as I'm putting on my shoes, I roll my eyes and did a fake bow, "I am ready like you told me to be ready, Master."

He grabs my arm and pulls me all the way to the car. Steven is in the driver seat, Ryan in the passenger seat, Jacob and Eric are in the first row, and I am in the last row by myself.