The End

Ryan POV and a Year Later

A year has already passed by and we are all doing great with our lives. Kyle is now two years old and Nadia is six years old. Oh and I almost forgot me and Olivia are married and she gave birth to a baby boy. His name is Nathaniel.

Steven and Ava are doing fine they end up having a baby girl. They got married after the baby was born.

Lana and Eric are engaged and Lana is pregnant as of right now.

Sonya and Eric end up having two kids and then they got married after giving birth. Sonya is also pregnant again.

"Kyle, go get Nadia and come back down for breakfast." Kyle runs out of the kitchen and into the living room, I walk towards Olivia and wrap my arms around her waist.

I kiss her slowly on the lips, "I love you and nothing will change that." She smiles up at me, "I will believe you on that."

"Mommy! Nadia keeps being mean to me!" Kyle comes running back in and Nadia follows behind him, "No I'm not! His the one messing with me!" I go to pick up Nate out of his high chair, "Stop fighting and come jump in my arms baby girl."

Nadia smiles up at me and runs towards me, Olivia picks up Kyle. "This is what's not going to change. Us having three kids who we truly love. I also have a woman that I love so dearly."

Olivia smiles at me and the kids start laughing and cheering.

"I love you too Ryan."

€€€€€£££€£€££££££€££€£€£€€££€£€££€£££€£€£€€£€£€£€£€£€£

Tell me what you think. I know it's probably not my best, but thank you anyway. 😊