Stars.

Olivia POV

"Stop glaring at me, it's not going to change anything." I hold my finger up at him and he smirks, "You can't say you didn't like it, you were wet and not by the water from the shower."

I suck my teeth and mumble under my breath, "I should have bit it off." I'm not even going to lie, he did taste good in my mouth. I even almost asked him to fuck me, but I stopped myself.

"Mommy! Uncle Eric won't share the cookie pizza!" I pick Nadia up and glare at Eric, "You better give my baby some of that cookie pizza." Eric's mouth drops and he starts to stutter, "Nadia hasn't eaten any of the other pizza yet."

I look at Lana and see that she was trying to hold her smile back, I mouth oh and then look at Nadia, "Baby girl you have to eat some of the other pizzas before the dessert pizza."

Eric is still gaping at me and everybody else is laughing, "Fix your face, Eric. Why are all of you laughing?"

Sonya hands me a plate, "Because you almost went at Eric's neck for not giving Nadia the cookie pizza. And you also didn't apologize to him."

I make Nadia her plate and I make mine, "I'm not apologizing and I thought he was messing with my baby girl." I sit down on the floor and Nadia sits beside me.

Eric looks at Steven, "Steven! Olivia and Sonya hate me, even Kyle hates me!" Steven shrugs his shoulders and laughs, "I have nothing to do with any of this."

Kyle crawls to me and uses my shoulder to help him stand. Nadia stands up and sits in Ryan lap, "M-mommy!" Kyle screams in my ear, "He has been saying, mommy, all day. He is definitely a mommas boy."

I roll my eyes and look at Lana, "And there is nothing wrong with that." We continue to talk and then we all head upstairs to our rooms.

"Ryan, can I talk to you for a little bit?" Maya stops us from going to his room. Ryan looks at me, "Go ahead and put Kyle in the bed." I nod my head and walk in his room.

I put Kyle in his crib and me and Nadia crawl into the bed, "Let me brush your hair out before you go to sleep." She is laying on her stomach and is already asleep, I let out a soft laugh and start brushing her hair out.

After I finished brushing Nadia's hair, I turn on the tv. A couple of minutes later Ryan comes in with a furious look on his face. "What's wrong with you?"

He grabs me by my arm, "Why the hell did you and Sonya tear up the maid section?!" He whispers yell, I give him a confused look, "What are you talking about? Me and Sonya have been in the movie room or in our rooms the whole time."

He tightens his grip on me and pulls me off the bed, "So the whole maid section just ended up like that by itself?!" He picks me up and carries me out of the room, "Put me down! I haven't done anything!"

He carries me all the way to the basement and put me in handcuffs. "You can sleep down here tonight!"

I kick him in his leg and he grabs me by my neck, "You lucky I didn't hang your ass up." He points to some dangling chains, by the looks of it my feet wouldn't even touch the ground.

"Fuck you! I swear if it weren't for Kyle and Nadia I would have been killed you in your sleep!" He smirks at me and leaves me in the cell.

I stand up and go to sit beside Sonya, "Did Jacob have a fit about the maid section?" She lets out a humorless laugh, "Why else would I be down here?"

"I feel like Maya was behind this. He comes storming in the room after he was done talking to her." She nods her head agreeing with me, "Jacob did the same thing. Well, I really don't care, they can believe what they want to believe."