Stuck In The Room As My Punishment.

Her POV

"Robert, they got to those men we sent out the other day!" I walk into the bathroom and see Robert getting out of the shower, "What does that have to do with me? I told you to stop sending them out to get to those boys."

He wraps the towel around his waist, "I have to get to them before they get to me. You know their not over at what we did to them when they were kids." He looks at me as he dries his hair, "I know, but you sending our men out like this is going to make things worse for us."

He walks to our room and I follow him, "Soon enough they are going to figure out our pattern in moving. When they figure that out, it is going to be ten times harder for us to stay out of their view. They're coming for our heads and won't stop until they get them."

He drops his towel and starts getting dress, "What are we going to do?" He walks up to me and wraps his arms around my waist, he slowly kisses me on the lips and then pulls away. He traces my lips and smirk, "Did you forget we have someone very close to him working for us?"

My eyes widen and then I smile, "I can be so clumsy sometimes." He kisses my neck and I let out a soft moan, he nibbles on my ear and whispers to me, "The person on the inside will send us information about their movements."

He licks my ear and I shiver, "Let's not do this. If we do it now, we won't be leaving this state until the next day." He smirks and walks away to get our bags, I hit his butt and wink at him.

"Don't worry about nothing, baby."

Ryan POV

I am in the planning room when all of a sudden the door slams open, "What the hell did you do to Sonya?! She looks like she seen a ghost!" I slowly look away from the map and look at a fuming Olivia.

"I didn't do nothing to her." She closes the door and walks closer to me, "Bullshit! What the fuck did you do to her?!" I grab her face and pull her closer to me, "You really think you can get away with yelling at me. Get the fuck out of this room, unless you want me to do more than to just squeeze your face."

I push her away and she falls to the floor, she kicks me in the ankle. "Son of a bitch! What the fuck is your problem?!" I grab her by the ankle and pull her towards me, I squeeze her ankle to the point she starts screaming in pain.

"Ah! Let go! You're going to break my ankle! Ahh! Stop!" I wrap my hand around her neck, "Get your ass upstairs and wait in the bathroom for me. Strip to nothing, don't do nothing until I get there." I throw her back to the floor.

She has tears in her eyes, but they don't fall. She stands up and limps out of the room. I rub my face and sit down, I look at my ankle and see a little bruise. Why the hell are her kicks so strong?

I walk upstairs to my room and see Kyle in the crib sleep and see Nadia in the bed sleep. I'm glad I made my bathroom soundproof.

I walk into the bathroom and see Olivia on the floor naked. My eyes land on her left foot. She looks at me with hatred in her eyes, I bend down to her level and touch her ankle with a lot of pressure behind it. "Ah! That shit hurts you asshole!"

I squeeze her ankle and look her in the eyes, "Did I tell you to speak?" She starts breathing hard from the pain, I stand up and go to the tub.

I start running the bath water. As soon as it was filled up, I look at Olivia. "Get in." She slowly stands up and hops to the tub, she steps in and I get in with her.