Two Kids.

Eric POV

Me, the boys, and the baby are heading to a meeting point to talk to a couple of government people.

"Why did you bring Kyle along with us?" Ryan look at me through the rear view mirror, "I want to show him what's it like to be a man." Steven hits him on the head, "What the hell?! He's a baby and he is not doing this when he gets older!"

Ryan mouth drops, "How come?! Your not his guardian!"

"But I'm his uncle and he will not do what we do when he gets older!" Ryan mumbles something and Steven hits him again, "Who said you could be his uncle anyway?!"

Jacob starts laughing at the two grown men arguing, "You took the kid in, you became his father and me, Eric, and Jacob became his uncles." Ryan suck his teeth and Steven squeezes his face in a playful way.

"It's okay, you'll get over it." Ryan rolls his eyes.

"Ahhh! Ta-at." Kyle starts squealing and laughing, Ryan turns to look at him and Kyle smiles and laughs.

I put my hand over my heart, "Awe! He knows that you are his father." We all start laughing at his annoyance.

"Okay! Let's get off the subject of me being his father! I claim him as my son!" We all grow quiet and stare at him with shock written all over our faces, Jacob lets out a little gasp, "You claim him as your son."

We all nod are heads agreeing with Jacob, "Shit! I didn't mean to say that out loud." We all laugh and Kyle squeals.

"How much longer until we get there?" Jacob ask as he pass Kyle his toy, Steven looks at his watch, "It will take us four hours to get there."

"What the hell?!" Me and Jacob say at the same time, "Why so long?! We have a baby along with us, who pee, poop, and cries! What are we going to do for four hours?!" I say as I pass Kyle back his toy.

Jacob sits up, "Why did me and Eric have to come along?! We're the youngest, meaning y'all should do this by yourselves!"

"Get the fuck out our ears and shut up!" Ryan and Steven say at the same time. Steven turns around and glares at the both of us, "Y'all are going to be quiet and look out the windows like some good boys. Or you can play with Kyle, your choice."

We sit back and pout and look out the window, Kyle once again squeals. "Ahhh! Bu-bu."

Olivia POV

I am cleaning a random room along with Ava and Lana. "Finally your cleaning something, this means you can stay out of the basement."

I look at Ava as if she was crazy and Lana nods her head agreeing with her, "Y'all clean everyday there is no way this big ass place should need to be cleaned everyday."

Ava knocks some books off a shelf that is in the room, Lana laughs and I glare at her, "Olivia I accidentally drop those books, can you pick them up for me?" I pick up the books and grab two pillows and throw them at the both of them.

Their mouths drop and they throw them back at me, "Why did you throw pillows at us?!" Lana has shock written all over her face, I laugh and shrug my shoulders, "I dropped them on accident."

Ava rolls her eyes and head out the room to another room, "Ava don't tell me you're mad." Lana follows behind us, "No I'm not mad I'm just going to get you back later on." I arch my eyebrow at her as we enter a different room.

"Be careful around this room, this is their planning room." I sit down on the sofa, "I already know this Ava." She gives me the finger and I throw my head back and laugh.