Count Down From Ten.

Olivia POV

I am just getting out of the shower and Ryan has not brought me any clothes, "I need my clothes!" I yell out to him as I put my hair up in a bun.

"Come out here with no towel on!" My eyes widen, "What?! Why?! No! Just bring me my clothes!" It was quiet for a few seconds and I slowly start to walk to the door. "Where are you?"

I slowly open the door and Ryan pushes the door open and I scream, "Ah! What the hell?! You almost gave me an heart attack!" I scream while holding my chest and breathing hard.

He snatches my towel off and looks at me with anger in his eyes, he wraps his hand around my neck. "You are going to do what I say, when I say, however I say! Do you fucking understand?!"

He pushes me against the sink counter and my butt is now touching the cold surface. I slowly nod my head, "Yes sir."

He loosens his grip around my neck, but do not let got, instead he jams two fingers inside of me without warning. I let out a sharp gasp and bite my lip, "Time for me to have some fun."

He starts moving his fingers slowly in and out of me, the sensation feels so good, but I don't want him to know that.

"When will you learn that I will always win? When will you give up?" He whispers in my ear and my legs start shaking and I let out a shaky breath. He licks my neck and then nibbles on it.

I gasp once more, "I told you once before you don't have to hold it in." I roll my eyes and then bite my lip as he starts to move his fingers faster, "And I once told you that I won't give you the satisfaction."

He growls in my ear and starts moving his fingers even faster, "I can see you are a competitive one."

He moves his other hand from around my neck and starts rubbing me, while also fingering me. I bite my lip even harder, my legs start shaking as I grip the counter sick harder.

I am five seconds from my orgasm. Seconds later I let out a relief gasp, he pulls out his fingers and I fall to the floor shaking. I can her him sucking his fingers, he bends down to my level and lift my head up, "Clean yourself up and get dress. I'll be out there in a few minutes."

I lean the back of my head against the counter cabinet, I slowly nod my head. He stands up and start the shower, he runs a towel through the water and passes it to me.

I clean in between my legs and then hang the towel on a towel rack. I slowly stand up and leave the bathroom, Ryan is taking his clothes off as I'm leaving.

I walk towards the bed and see what he had pulled out for me, there was a see through gown. It is actually pretty cute in my opinion. I put it on and look at the shoes he have out for me, I pick them up and scrunch my face up.

Ryan comes out as soon as I was about to put the shoes on, I hold them up in his face, "Do I have to wear these? I'm just serving you and probably two other people."

He has a towel on his head and water is dripping from his hair, "I don't care, but put this on."

He walks into his closet and comes back out with a bracelet, "Why do I need a bracelet?" He unhooks the bracelet, "Its an ankle bracelet, now give me your right ankle." I lift my leg up and he sits my foot on his thigh.

"If your not going to wear the shoes at least wear this ankle bracelet whenever you are barefooted." I nod my head and look at the bracelet on my ankle with a small smile.

They will be here in an hour or two, I stand up and walk towards the door. "I'm going to see Jacob, I haven't seen him since you called me earlier."